|chapter seven|

he had his hands under your shirt rubbing your back and slipped it off then he smirked at you as you took off his shirt. he laid you down and hovered over you and between your legs and you traced your hands over his abs and looked at him with a grin and he started kissing you. he started taking off your shorts along with your underwear and he pulled off his sweatpants along with his boxers and he was about to grab protection.
aaliyah: no need to get that i'm on the pill
payton: oh ok he he said smirking and gave you a peck on the lips
payton: just tell me if it hurts he says lining up with you
aaliyah: ok i will
he goes in slowly and it hurts a little but then it feels good and he goes slow to make sure you are okay with it
aaliyah: payton go faster
payton: yes ma'am he says biting his lip grunting and groaning
aaliyah: *moans*
payton: i can't hear you babygirl
you starts to moan loader as he starts going faster and faster and faster and he starts to groan a little more. and he starts going slower because he's probably getting tired so i somehow manage to flip us over and starts grinding on him which makes him start moaning LOUD. you are about to reach you climax.
aaliyah: paytonnn i'm c-close
payton: m-me too babe
you then reach it and moan very load and it felt so good and you plopped down next to payton and you two cuddled under the covers naked. you two were making out tho for what seemed like hours... (yet again not complaining) you guys were french kissing and your tongues fought for dominance and payton won. you checked the time and realized you two had sex and were making out for 3 and a half hours. you guys were super tired after everything so you put on your sports bra and shorts and he put in sweatpants and then you two cuddled close with your burying your face in his neck and you two fell asleep.