|chapter eight |

you wake up to payton's arms around you and you open your eyes to see his adorable little face still sleeping. you just stay there and look at him admiring how cute he looks and seeing how perfectly his freckles are on his nose. dang his baby face just kills me.
payton: take a picture it'll last longer he says smirking and looking at you opening his eyes
aaliyah: wow how rude you say sitting up and crossing your arms
payton tries to put his arm on your lap and you get up before he could.
payton: what was that for?!
aaliyah: being a meanie
payton: i'm sowy come backkk he says using the "gimme" hands and you go back and you kiss him in the cheek and you ask him what he wants to do today.
payton: well me, you, chase, and charlie are all going swimming today! he says rubbing your leg
aaliyah: ok that sounds fun! you say with a lot of enthusiasm
payton: yea well now i'll get to see you in a bikini later he says with a smirk and runs his fingers down your stomach lightly and slowly
aaliyah: yea well you saw a lot more of me than just in a bikini last night you say getting closer to his face whispering and putting your fans on the side of his face and kiss him.
you guys kiss and make out for what seems like forever but your it complaining either so... yeah! then you remember that you have to meet chase and charlie and the pool.
aaliyah: payton we have to go to the pool they are probably waiting for us
payton: yea you're right
you guys get up and go to the hype house where they are and you guys go to the pool and see that charlie and chase were making out.
aaliyah: oooh! i see you!! you say laughing
charlie: omg shut up! she says blushing while chase smirks at her then smiles...
you guys were swimming  when you had the thought to play chicken... and you are very competitive when it comes to games....