|chapter ten|

you where about to get up from payton's lap when you felt his arms go around your waist and he kicked you up and put you on the bed. you flipped on your back and you saw him taking his shirt off and you just admired his abs.
payton- like what you see? he smirked
aaliyah- honestly yea i do
he went in too of you and whispered in your ear
payton- well you are gonna get a lot more than just my abs because i'll make you scream my name
after he said that he started kissing your neck and after a couple minutes he found your sweet spot and you made a small moan come out and you felt him smirk in your neck. he then started kissing lower and took off your shirt and your bra and kissed from your chest to your belly button. when he got down to your pants he starts to pull down the pants along with the spandex and left you in your underwear.
payton- you want me to thane these off babygirl? he said tugging in the hem of your shorts
aaliyah- yes please babe take them off you said moaning a bit
he took them off then spread your legs which made you gasp and then he kissed your thighs really close to heat and you moaned
aaliyah- stop teasing meee
payton then ate you out. you were a moaning mess and you couldn't control it.
aaliyah- babe i-i'm about to cum
as you said that he went faster down there and you came in his mouth and he swallowed it.
payton- ok now i'm gonna set a goal tonight
aaliyah- ok what is it?
payton- i'm gonna make you cum 4 times and i've already done it once so 3 more babygirl are you ready?
aaliyah- yes baby and i'm the pill so you won't need a condom
he smirked and with that he pounded into you he was rotating and still going in and out which just made you moan so loud and it felt amazing. as you were about to cum again you bucked your hips for him to gain more entrance he hit you g- spit for the 4th time and you came and when you did you moaned really loud. 
payton- ok that number 2
after he said that he pulled out and later down and you straddles him and rode him like there was no tomorrow and on your last bounce you came and just rolled back and forth tik you came again minutes later. after that payton and you moaned loud and you are exhausted. you got off of him and you just layer there felling numb down there and you already knew that you were not going to be able to walk and so did payton because he got you your shorts and shirt and you put that on and he put his shirt back on and you two went to sleep feelingbetter than ever!!