New Dungeons!

DINK!

...

...

...

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with a loud DINK sound and a notification saying 'wake the fuck up' am i really that difficult to wake up??

Well... now that i am up 'Ev, how many times did the ID skills level up?'

Ev- It has leveled up 36 times would you like to see the dungeons that you unlocked?

Yes please

Dink!

ID create Lv. 37- allows the user to create a world space to train, practice and grow stronger when this skill grows stronger, more choices will be available

Current IDs user has:

Empty

Arcade (stores all consoles and video-games you collect, what is inside now nothing) (An: got it at Level 10)

Time zone (Current MAX 1:100 AN: one hour in the real world is 100 in the ID. Can be stacked with any of the dungeons)

Zombie

Skeleton

Magic users

Orcs

slime

Imagination (a dungeon that you can bring any enemy from any source and or realities, but you can only use one every 6 months)

Wolf level monster

Tiger Level Dungeon( WARNING: you are too weak to handle this dungeon yet train your stats or level up more, if you enter now proceed at your own risk)

ID escape Lv. 10 (MAX-10)- allows the user to escape dungeons when this skill grows stronger you can escape from Bosses (small chance though)

Ok some are just your typical IDs but others are very good Time Zone can be used to make myself stronger even faster before the main events happen! Speaking of which how long do i have left?

Ev-You have only today left

Ok then so i have about a max of 12 hours, if i use the Time Zone's MAX i can get at least two months worth, but i want to try Imagination though... AWWWW screw it I'm doing Imagination With Time Zone

Which one would you like to use?

Reality

Which reality would you like to do??

To be continuned

Which place Should Ryan go?