That Bitch needs my help?!

October... the month of Mid Term exams.. some students get worried by not being able to study or read the materials for the exams. Me?, i don't study. Why you asked? it's because i already reviewed all the materials handed a week before the exam. I may not look like it but, when i was in my Freshmen year, I at least ranked top ten, in all the exam period. For the three semesters. Actually, i am pretty much your average student. I mean, i have absences and i skip class too. I don't need help, nor i have to teach others. Because.. i mean.. our school is not your average high school, It's a college prep. School. Tho, there are some troublesome students- delinquents, they refused to take this school seriously. Or so i thought, so, why the heck is this bitch asking me to teach her?!

(A week prior the event)

"Shuu! Where are you going?!" shouted by Chuuya.

"I'm skipping" i replied. 

"What?! you promised me didn't you? You said you would participate in P.E if it's indoor!" Chuuya answered. 

"I said i will, but i never said that i promised or guarantee you that i will participate" i answered with a philosophical monotone.  As i answered, i am walking away waving at him. 

Nagishima Chuuya POV

"Shuuya.. that kid.." 

I am Nagishima Chuuya, the only friend of Shuuya. We were always together, since kindergarten. We always end up getting in the same class up to second year in middle School. Shuuya was a kind kid back in the day. He always help our classmates, and carry the teacher's stuff. Shuuya was the top student in our middle school, he always get perfect score in every test. Even the teacher thought of him as "Genius ". Or they thought of him. They didn't know how hard for Shuuya, doing these kind of thing. I have been his friend since kindergarten, so i knew about his true personality, Shuuya, hates people. He hates people so bad that he would curse them. Even though his facade now is good. I just don't want to see Shuuya break down again. 

(afternoon that day)

"Nagishima-kun!" a girl shouted.

i looked back and saw Hiroki Asano-san, one of the schools beauty. 

"Oh, What is it Hiroki-san?" i asked. 

"Can you teach me in History and science? Please!" she begged. 

I am shook. Because Hiroki-san is one of the top students in our school. It is so surprising that she would asked me for help.  

"Huh? why would Hiroki-san asked me to help her study?" i wondered. Then a faint voice coming from her behind answered. 

"It's  because she didn't study. She spent her whole week reading Shoujo Manga" That voice came from her friend, named Satsuki Aoi. Also, one of the top students in this school. 

"Uhm... Why not let your friend, Satsuki-san to teach you?" i said.  

"I am not good at teaching others. I somehow can't find the write words when teaching" she replied. 

"Ah. I am the same too. I can understand the material but bad at explanation" I chuckled as  i said that. Satsuki-san somehow blushed. 

"Ehem. Anyway, do you know someone who is good at teaching?" Satsuki-san asked. 

"hm...I don't know anyone-... Wait. I think there is someone. Tho, i don't know if he will accept it." I answered.  

"Hmm? and Who is this?" Satsuki-san and Hiroki-san Wondered. 

(back to the current situation) 

Nagasaka Shuuya POV

"You want me to teach you because the exam is right around the corner and you didn't study the materials for these particular subjects because you were busy reading this shoujo manga?!" i said with irritated face. 

"Yes!" Hiroki-san answered with a straight face. 

"Wha-?! How can you say that with a straight face?! You even slapped me a week ago... Twice in the same day!" I said. 

"Wha-?! You don't have to bring that up! It's your fault to begin with! You saw my Panties twice in the same day!" She said with an embarrassed face. 

Chuuya and Satsuki-san grossed out. "Wahhh... i didn't know you friend was a pervert" Satsuki-san said. 

"Shuu... i didn't know you were already at that stage.." Chuuya said while acting crying. 

" I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!" i shouted. "Is that the attitude of someone who seeks for my help?!" i said with an irritated face. 

"You forced me to say it!" she shouted back. 

"That's wasn't my intention!!..." I shouted... then felt tired. "Ok, that's it. Find another one to teach to you. I have no intention in teaching a Otaku-freak who slaps other people." 

As i said that, she felt down and apologized. "I'm sorry, i promise i won't hit or slap you again." 

She started walking out, as she walks out, i felt bad and changed my mind. 

"Wait, why does is have to be me?, there's a lot of students far smarter than me. Why not let them teach you?" I said. Then she answered me with a smile, "It's because i trust you."

I felt my heart throbbing and i don't know why. "I see. Then let's meet at the library after school. We still have a week before the Mid Term exam" 

"Really?! Thank you! Nagasaka-kun!" she said happily. 

"That's nice, isn't it?" Satsuki-san said. 

"Eh? for real?! you'll teach her?! That's very nice of you! You finally took a step into socializing!" Chuuya said happily while acting like crying. 

I turned back and fell embarrassed. "Shut up. It's just that i had this nostalgic feeling". 

"Feeling of helping others right? That's good isn't it." Chuuya said. 

"I see. That's why..." 

(Hello, my name is Marlou, and i go by the pen name, LitchhhKun. I am new, tho, so far i have written 5 stories, but this is the only one i decided to publish. My story is written in a traditional way, so you might find it boring but for me, traditional way is a gorgeous way of writing. I might make a grammatical errors and spelling errors. But i do hope you will enjoy this story and give me your Critiques. So i can improve my story. )