Chapter 1: I don't like the flavor, I don't like the taste

You know the drill. Y/N=Your Name

"Come back here, Daniel Garza!" yelled Kira as she chased after a laughing Danny who had stolen her toy.

"Catch!" yelled Danny as he threw the toy at Zander, his hands open and ready to catch it.

"Intercepted!" screamed Albert as he ran between the two and caught the poor doll right before it hit Zander's hands.

"Aha!" beamed Y/N. The doorbell rang.

They all looked at each other and said "Not it!".

"I'll get it," Y/N chuckled as she walked to the door.

She opened it, and there stood a tall lady wearing all grey. She had brown hair and the oddest shoes Y/N ever saw.

"Hey, I'm Kira and Zander and Danny's older sis. My name is Kayla."

"Who's this?" asked Albert as he appeared next to Y/N.

"Ooh, hello," she said as she tapped Albert's nose.

"She's Kayla, the kids older sister."

"Kira, come 'ere!" Albert yelled to Kira behind the door. Kira came running up to Y/N. "Kayla?" She said. "Aren't you-"

"Hey, Kira! Excited to see me?" Kayla said as she pushed passed Y/N and put an arm around Kira. Albert closed the door when a waft of freezing cold air came inside. He and Y/N exchanged confused looks.

"Kayla!" Danny yelled as he ran past Zander, confused as Kira and Albert and Y/N.

"Hey, Danny!" Kayla laughed as she picked him up.

"Mom and dad never said you were coming," Kira questioned.

"Surprise!"

"So you're done with the-"

"So! I'm coming back from my vacation in Europe. I'll be here for some time," interrupted Kayla as she put down Danny. "My plan is to rest, maybe get some lunch. Wanna come with me, pretty boy?" Kayla nudged Y/N away from Albert, putting her head right under his face.

"Um, no thank you, I'm eating with Y/N," Albert moved away from her and next to Y/N.

"Because you're babysitting,"

"Well, because she's my girlfriend,"

Kayla's face went from smiley to disgusted and back to smiley in less than a second. It was barely noticeable. "Suit yourself, but we will be spending time together, mark my words!" As she went up the stairs, she added, "Getting to know each other, might I add."

When she was halfway up the stairs and the kids had followed, Albert put an arm around Y/N's waist and whispered, "That lady is beyond crazy."

The two followed the rest upstairs. "You don't have to tell me twice."