Damnit Tom!

|Tom's Pov|

I was sorting around in some boxes, huffing. I wasn't going to spend time with the communist, even if Edd told us this was a good way to bond. And not to mention, Tord's too deep into the shit called hentai. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt something metal. I touched it before pulling it out of the box in curiosity.

It was a watch. I paused before he looked at it in surprise "Its that magical watch future Edd had!" I grinned, quickly rushing out of the room to show Tord.

He found Tord on the couch, busy reading his hentai. I quickly snatched it from him and three it on the other side of the couch.

Tord snapped and quickly straightened himself, growling "What's your fucking problem?!" I shrugged "Nothing! I just found this watch I wanted to show you!" I held it up to his face.

He narrowed his eyes and studied the object dangling in front of him "That's no ordinary watch, Tom."

" I know! " I replied "It's the one future Edd had when he tried killing Edd!" Tord looked confused as fuck, but shrugged " Well what does it do then? "

I blinked, trying to remember. But in the end, I couldn't and just shrugged "Lets find out!" He put it on quickly.

"Tom, stop! -" It was too late. I had turned the knob on the watch and something was indeed happening .

I got all dizzy. And tired. But that all soon went away when the loops I just noticed went away. I landed on my feet in front of a bit base. I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

Tord landed in the ground besides me. He stood and huffed, dusting himself off. That was before I questioned,

"Where the fuck are we?"