You can't be serious!

Imagine drawn by me uwu

(Tord's POV)

I of course recognized this place on first sight. It was my base. But more dull and looked older then mine right now.

Tom was staring at me, completely confused. I walked up to the door, typing in a code. It of course worked and then I was looking in.

"Tord...? What are you doing?" Tom's distant voice came behind him but I didn't mind. A sudden flash shot at his head and he stiffened. Bullet.

A brown-haired male with large eyebrows came into view, gaze hard "Who are you?-" He paused and examined me "Tord...?"

" Paul? " He tilted his head. Paul slowly nodded "That's me. And Tom?" He looked over my shoulder , clearly confused "Why do you guys look young and why don't you have your scars and robot arm Tord?"

"Scars and robot arm? And who the help is this?!" Tom turned to me in confusion . Paul made a small chuckle "Are you joking with me Tom? Where buddies! And you shot down Tord's robot! That's how he got those scars and robot arm."

I shook my head, mouthing cut it out but Paul never got the message. Tom fell quiet before his voice rose "You have some serious fucking explaining to do Tord. And when I say serious, I mean serious."