Chapter 1

The words rang in my ears "I don't want you to come". Refrazed as 'I don't love you'
It felt like someone had stabbed my heart with a knife repeatedly, showing no mercy how could someone be in so much pain, yet not be dead. Tears ran down my face.

Then I screamed "LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY WITH JASPER, THAT WAS NOTHING!!!" He replied with "yes, it was nothing compared to what could have happened. Bella you don't belong in my world."
"EDWARD, I BELONG WITH YOU" he just looked away for a few moments, he asked
"Can you promise me something, I know I don't deserve it, with all that I've put you through, you could think of it as something for Charlie" Edward said, pain evident in his voice.

He must not want to see my face, I already knew I was nothing compared to him I new I should have been expecting this, but it still hurt. A lot. Goddess to a trash bag.

I nodded, not trusting my voice, knowing I would start sobbing, I didn't want him to feel guilty, he was doing what made him happy...
I decided right then and there, I would protect and always love him and his family not that they needed or probably want my help. I couldn't help but let a sob escape my mouth. That's why the rest of them haven't been at school...

I couldn't heer myself but I knew he could
"The rest of them aren't coming back" the realization hit me like a ton of bricks, it took all my strength not to fall. my knees were shaking though.

"No" he said coldly "but, Bella I need you to promise me not to do anything recluse, or stupid. For Charlie sake, of course."

He very slowly he walked up to me, I wanted him to just say he was sorry and that he was lieing. But deep down, I knew that wasn't going to happen. He leaned in and kissed my forehead... then disappeared

I started screaming his name "EDWARD!!", "EDWARD!!", "EDWARD!!". I don't know how long this went on, me stumbling around the forest screaming his name, but my voice was only a whisper now and it was cracking

My foot caught on something and then I fell down, but I made no move to get up, I just wrapped myself in a tight ball and sobbed for who knows how long then I And blacked out...

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING ......

I do not own any of the twilight characters I'm just making a story