Chapter 10

I landed swiftly by my pack letting the image swim through my head.

We imprinted—Izzy stated

Wait what's imprinting?— Max asked while I was to shocked to say anything.

It—It's like a soul mate of sorts, but more— Izzy

Weird— Lucy

Agreed—Anna

Bells what do you think about this, he left you, we were only supposed to get the Qilite pack or whatever and the Callens to form a truce or whatever— Lucy

Yea then we could go and do whatever els you wanted to do— Anna

For once I agree with these two idiots— Max

Hey!— Anna, Lucy

Well if we're idiots your a sh*t face— Lucy

Yea!— Anna

Guys! No fighting— Bella

Let's just go to my dad, well deal with him later-Bella

They didn't respond but started following me as I made my way to my fathers house, what was I going to say "oh sorry I left, I was collecting my pack, oh right I'm a werewolf and the Cullens are vamps. I'm also supposed to save the supernatural world, now can we have some dinner?" Yea that probably would result in a heart attack.

I refocused and realized that we were at the edge of the woods and quickly got into human form but not before telling the others to do the same.

Once we were all presentable, as in not large dogs. I slowly walked up to my old house, it looked mostly the same, besides, it looked... sadder. Poor dad...

I reached my hand out to knock but hesitated.

"Now or never..." I muttered then I knock loudly.

"Just a minute" I heard a gruff voice answer. A few moments later the door opened to my dad, but he had bags under his eyes, messy hair and dirty clothes. Great now I feel even more terrible...

His eyes widened then he stuttered out
"B-Bella?"

"It's me dad" I respond

~~~~~meanwhile at the Cullen house~~~~~~
Alice POV

I kept trying to see Bella's future but it wasn't working I only saw that one vision. I growled. Jasper was trying to sooth everyone's emotions, but keeping a close eye me.

"Oh now the human is a dog, well greeeaat" Rose complained.

"Oh Rosalie did you forget that she saved my life?" I questioned while rubbing my temples with my eyes closed.

That shut her up. We were all silent for a while but I could feel there eyes on me. After a while I gave up "I can't see her" I said irritably.

Everyone looked a bit disappointed. But they all got it.

~~~~~~~~~Back to Bella's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I exited my house with my pack, my dad took my being a wolf pretty well actually, but I only told 'need to know' he didn't specially want to know much.

Next eather cullens or other wolf pack... hmm Cullens, only because I want to make sure Alice is ok..... yea I want to see my ex.......

Well he is your sugar daddy— Max

WHAT NO HES NOT—Bella

Hmm, rich and weird sounds like your sugar daddy— Max

No he's my 'soul mate' I still hadn't totally forgiven him.— Bella

Sugar daddy—max

Quiet— Bella

I noticed we were close to there house and I stopped.

you guys stay out here till I come back to get you—Bella

What why can't we come?— Anna whined

Please— Bella

Fine—Anna

Thanks, I just need to do this— Bella

And with that I transformed and slowly walked up to door.

Then

I knocked......