Chapter 7

I looked through Anna's eyes and spotted the 'welcome to forks' sign, brings back memories. Ouch.

I really wish I didn't have to do this but I trust Izzy, so if she says to do something I do it without argue. Izzy is like another person, sometimes she comes out, like when she's feeling strong emotions, or feels threatened. But she would never hurt any member of my pack. Wow. I still can't get over the fact  that I have my own pack, or even that werewolves are real, and, well I think Jakes a wolf.

One thing I don't get is why I have wings, maybe because I'm a danger magnet. Or Is it because I'm the alpha. I don't particularly like not knowing things.

A week after I got all of my pack, I got a gift, it's a mental and physical shield. That's when we killed the vamp, he just attacked Lucy and I flung him away and got them all under my shield, it just came to me. Like instinct.

And it was. Bad. Ass— max comment

Oh yea I forgot they were there.

Wow. You forgot about your family, I'm depressed now— Max

Did I mention Max is also a dramatic ass

What I'm not dramatic!— Max

You two done yet?— Lucy

Hey, don't leave me out!— Anna

I rolled my eyes.

Ok your all dramatic, and stop snooping my head— Bella

Don't forget about me— Izzy

Iz, hate to break it to ya, but yer not a real... well person.— Max

*Izzy gasps*

I am two, me and Bells just share a body, no need to be rude— Izzy

I agree with Izzy— Bella

Bella, Izzy, your just sad you have to share—Max

I looked down at all of them running while I was still flying.

Well at least we can fly— Izzy beats me to talking

That's shuts them all up.

I quickly swoop down and start running in the lead, still smug.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came to a sudden halt which made the other three stop to, I was horrified at the site before me.

A Cullen , and a wolf pack, no werewolf, pack. About seven of them.

                                   Shit.

The Cullen, I couldn't tell witch one, but I could tell that it was a female.

I quickly came to my senses to find the rest of the Cullens shouting and begging them to let her go, hmm what her.

My eyes quickly scanned the Cullens.......

Carlisle, Esme, emmet, Jasper, Rosalie...... and, him....

WAIT ALICE, NO I WAS HOPING IT WAS ROSALIE!!!!!!!

I quickly jumped into action and launched myself between the other wolves and, Alice just as a large gray one went in, but bit into my side,

shit ouch, fucking beeper

And my pack taking defense for the hurting there alpha, quickly went into action and max jumps on the big gray one while the other two back me up as I quickly heal, I glanced behind me to see Alice curled up in pain, then I noticed that she was struggling to stay..... alive?, idk what but she was failing.

A slight wine escaped me. but then I went back to growling, even more menacing at the other wolves.

My eyes landed on there alpha, he was a black fured wolf, I quickly made myself look larger, by puffing out my chest and pulling out my wings.

He stepped back, obviously not expecting that, I noticed that he glanced at the other pack members before turning away, the rest of his pack following.

Once they were out of site I went back to normal. And turn to Alice, my sister, best friend...... no Bella.

I took a step forward but she whimpered loudly, then I noticed the rest of my pack were surrounding her.

Umm, guys how about you just take a run in the woods, I got this— Bella

What? No— Max

Yea we're not leaving you, alpha— Lucy

Yes you are— I said in my alpha tone.

All three of them huffed and ran into the woods, then I turned back to Alice......