Part 29

Mattia picks you up and puts you in the car. It only took 3 mins for you to wake up and you got up. Mattia and Kairi looked at you.
Y/n: what happened?
Kairi: you fainted
Y/n: oh..
You got a called by Eric and you answered it.
Eric: you want your boyfriend back. If you do then come over here
He tells you the address and you hang up on him. You told the boys to go to the place. Mattia drove off to the place. You got out of the car and runs in, goes to Marc but Eric stopped you. You saw Marc was in pain.
Y/n: what do you want ?
Eric: since Marcos got shot, he told me to do this
Eric pulls you closer to him and grabs your butt. You kicked him and he grabs your arm, he slaps you.
Eric: you bitch !
Mathew came out of nowhere and punched him. Hazel helps Marc out and takes him outside. You punched him too. Mathew and you run out, goes to the car. Y'all got in the car, drives to Mathew house then hazel help Marc to get out and takes him to the bathroom, Marc sat down on the sink. You got between his legs and clean his face, you looked at his cuts. You felt so bad for him. Marc looks at you.
Y/n: you need to rest right now c'mon on
You grabbed his hand and he grabs it then gets off the sink. You took to Mathew room. You let go of his hand and he lays down. You kissed his forehead.
Y/n: sleep well love
You left the room and goes downstairs.
Marc POV:
I love her so much. How can I be so lucky to have her in my life. She's my everything and she's always making me happy but I gotta protect her at all cost.
End of POV.
Marc fell asleep.