Part 50

You saw the boys so you ran to them. Kairi and Alvaro looks at you, smiled.
Kairi: your here!
Alvaro: where were you?
Y/n: just needed to talk to somebody
Alvaro: alright
You saw Mattia and Ashley. She kissed him on the cheek.
Y/n: actually I gotta go now
Kairi: already?!
Y/n: yeah..
You walked away and you called Julian.
Julian: what's up?
Y/n: let's hang out today
Julian: where ?
Y/n: skyzone?
Julian: alright I'll see you there
Y/n: see you there too cutie
You hanged up and went to skyzone, you saw Julian already there. You walked up to him and hug him, he hugs back while smiling. You and Julian walked in then jumps around. You throw a ball at him and he looks at you, he throws a ball at you too. You throw another ball at him but he caught it, throws it at you and runs to you, you ran off. He grabs your waist and you puts you down with me, smiled and you smiled back. You and Julian made eye contact. Julian kissed you and you kissed back then pulled away. You got up and looked at him.
Y/n: I didn't mean to kis-
Julian: it's fine
He gets up and pulls you close to him, puts his arms around you. You smiled and puts your arms around him. Little did you know there was some fans so they took a picture of y'all and post it, tiktokroom got the picture and posted it on their page. After few hours past, you kept getting tagged in the pictures and got calls, texts from Marc, Mattia and the boys, Hazel and Cynthia. You ignored it cause you were busy with Julian and you wanted to hang out with him. Julian left cause he had to go home early and you were walking back home. Mattia was at the porch and he saw you. You saw him.
Mattia: so you kissed him! I loved you y/n!
Y/n: at least I'm not the one who was with Ashley! That's a whore that you are with!
Mattia: she ain't a whore!
He walks up to you and pushes you, you fell to the ground. He gives you a mad look and walked away. You cried and gets up, ran to my house then to my room. It was 12am and you got up, went downstairs, goes outside. You saw Mattia sitting at your porch and sits down next to him.
Y/n: Mattia?..
Mattia looks at you and he was crying too.
You hugged him and he hugged back, he cried again. You rub his back and he pulled away.
Mattia: I'm so sorry y/n... I didn't mean to do that to you I'm-..
Y/n: it's fine.. I understand it's a mistake but just calm down and it's going to be alright..
Mattia: alright..
You get up and he gets up too. You walked in your house and went to my room, he followed you. You lay down on the bed and he lays down next to you, he puts his arms around you, pulls you close to him and you looked at him.
Y/n: why are you here?
Mattia: I don't wanna go back home.. I hurt you, I want you to know that I love you and I'm sorry
Y/n: aw okay Mattia
You kissed his cheek and smiled. He smiled back and fell asleep. You fell asleep too.