Part 37

You left the house to go a store to get snacks when you got there. Some girls looked at you and laugh. You tried to not worry about it so you went to the snacks. These girls followed you. They were saying rude things about you.
You still tried to not worry about it that much. Suddenly, you left the store when you did that. These girls followed you and this girl pushed you to the ground then started to kick you, her friends did the same thing. You try to get up but they kept kicking you until somebody came and told them to fuck off. The girls left and you looked up to see who was it but you don't know him at all. He helps you up and you get up. Takes you to his car and you get in then he drives you to his place. He helps you and takes you in his house, makes you sit down. You sat down. He grabs a water bottle for you and takes it.
Y/n: thanks..
???: np but tell me what happened
Y/n: I was just gotta go to the store to get snacks but these girls were saying rude things about me and laughing I tried to not worry about it so I left the store cause I couldn't handle them anymore but I didn't know they were following me. At that moment, this girl pushed me and started to kick me that's when her friends started to kick me too, to be honest I don't know what I did wrong.
???: aw you don't deserve this but it's probably because they're jealous and they wish they were like you. you're beautiful and seems like a kind heart that you are.
Y/n: awhh thanks
You smiled and the person smiled back.
Y/n: um.. what's your name?
???: I'm J....

Who could it be?🤭
Also, if you have any questions or have something to say just text me on Instagram
@ vfx.vids