The Fateful Potions Class

Hery Putter walked into Potions class, and sat next to his pals, Run and Hermy. Hermy sniffed when Herdy sat down, obviously displeased with how late he was.
"Sorry bruv. Was being famous and got held up in the halls, plus the old Grease Meister broke my glasses." Run looked shocked and slammed his ginger fists on the cauldron, and immediately regretted it.
"That weasel man! Imma pummel him mate you best believe it. No one hurts Herry and gets away with it!" Herry was happy that Run defended him, but Hermy just snatched his broken glasses and repaired them using her huge brain. Suddenly Snep! Oilboy walked into the potion class and glared at Herry, and smiled with an evil smile, his smile evil and menacing. Hary gulped nervously and Dreco, sitting on the other side of the room snickered richly.
"Putter's gonna get it now, right mates!" Goyle and Crab guffawed and Snep smiled at them before staring at the nerd boy. A trickle of oil dripped into his eye and he blinked, the greasy man scowled.
"putter, since you seem to be so clever, give me the specific recipe to make Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 100% Natural Ingredients, made with real olive oil." Herry gaped at the request. Thinking quickly, Hary immediately clasped a hand over his scar on his forehead, and flopped over onto Run.
"Ooohhh!! Owie ow! My scar! Owwww..... man I am so much pain. I need to leave right now! Ohhhhh bruv.... it really hurts innit." Harry wailed in anguish, closing his eyes in immense pain. Snep looked shocked.
"That is not the recipe!! Putter is faking it." Dreco complained richly. Run picked up on Herry's ruse and joined in too.
"Ooh... owie... my scar hurts too!!" Run grabbed his forehead and pretended to be in pain as well, flopping onto the nerd. Hery and Run writhed on the potion classroom floor, and Snep stared at them in greasy confusion. With a successful distraction, Run and Herry slithered towards the door, and army crawled out before the Oil Man could do anything to stop them. Dreco scowled richly and Nsep looked at his empty cauldron.
"Class dismissed." He said greasily. Everyone left the room, and Snep grabbed a book off of one shelf flipping through it.
"I just wanted to know how to make olive oil..." he muttered, scanning the pages of the book. Grease dripped onto Sneps hands and just made the pages too slippery to turn. Snep threw the book onto the potion classroom floor and scowled, his inky black locks covering his face. Herry Pitter evaded him once again.