Grease Man and Dreco; The Plot

"Dreco... Dreco!" Snep whispered outside Drecos bed. Dreco woke expensively and stared at the short haired oily creature hovering over him.
"Bloody heck! What are you on about mate? What're you doing in my bloody bedroom?!" Snep hissed in retaliation and Dreco nodded in understanding.
"Putter." Snep modded solemnly and the two slythrrins shared a moment of detestment for the nerd.
"How can I assist bruv?" Dreco whispered, now intrigued.
"Broom."

"Oh heck yes mates! A quidditch game! Gyroofenors and Slytherins face off this time, and I'm playing as Seeker!" Hery danced around the Gryffindoor common room in nerdy excitement.
"I will annihilate Dreco!" He smiled evilly, and imagined what it would be like to squish Drecos rich face into the dirt. It felt good. He pushed up his glasses and stared at Hermy and Run who looked doubtful.
"Dunno bruv... you kinda suck at Quidditch."
Gerry glared at the ginger and chose to ignore him. Ginger opinions were little more than dust, worthless.
"No mate, Imma beat up that wimp and show him who's the real chsoen one around herre"

Hery geared himself up in his wuidditxh armor and slid out onto the field, broomstick in hand. Suddenly Dreco! Herys arch nemesis glared at Hary, glacning away for just a second to look at the stands. Suspisoux... Herry thought. Whistle blows! Broomsticks fly and and Hery spotted the snitch in the corner of the field. He flew to the snitch and WAMAP! Herry went spiralling towards the ground as Dreco slammed into him, sending him careening towards the ground.
"Oi! Bloody heck mate! What you on about bruv?! Nearly bloody killed me mate!" Hery shouted angrily, mad. He regained control of his broom and flew back up to Dreco, who smiled richly.
"Whoops, sorry bruv! Didn't see you there! Guess you're too ugly to notice!" Herry was furious at Dreco. Hary knew for a fact that he was drop dead gorgeous, and that Dreco was blatantly lying. Mad, the nerd madly flew towards Dreco ready to scrap. Hery grabbed at Drecos Quididtch helmet and suddenly he was no longer on the field. He was underneath the lake, and Hery couldn't swim!! Hary gasped for breath and swam towards the surface, and expertly swam to shore. Hery was mad. The nerd noticed Drecos helmet floating in the water behind him. Suspicious... Hery thought. Herry was even more furious that he was not at the Auidsitch match anymore, his team would be bloody disaualified without a seeker!! Herry stomped back towards Hogwarts, angrily thinking about Snep, soaking wet. *shut up lauren* Harry would get his revenge on the bowl-cutted oily man, he knew Snep was behind all this. Harry schemed, britishly.