The Great Revenge of the Nerd

Haerry Pitter was mad. Snep had tried to humiliate him in class, and it was only with his brilliant quick thinking that he managed to evade embarrassment by the Grease Man. He, Run, and Hermy sauntered down the hallway famously, students turning to stop and stare in amazement. Hary knew Run was an idiot, and was amazed he was able to get away with his ruse. But, the ginger was his friend, and nerds don't discriminate against gingers. It went against the nerd code.
"You lot are bloody imbecilic, you know that right?" Hermy muttered, her teeth clacking together bigly. Her massive cranium bulged at the thought of her pals stupidity, and she decided to read a book on how to get smart friends later that evening. Herry snickered and he pushed up his glasses.
"We sure showed that oily rat, didn't we bruvs?" Run and Hermy nodded agreeingly.
"Right mate. We need to get back at him don't we? We outta show that slimebag how it feels to be slimy." The ginger pet his freckles, pleased with the use of his one smart thought of the day.
"How are we going to do that? You lot don't have much brains shared between the two of you." Hermy clacked smartly. Herry thinked hard. What was the one thing Snep cherished the most? The answer came clearly to Hary's mind, and he smirked sneakily.
"I got a plan bruvs."

Snep was pacing his Headmaster office. The faces on the portraits that lined the walls followed the drips of oil landing on the carpet as Snep continued to pace. He was mad. The nerd had foiled him yet again, and he wasn't ready to give up. He needed an oily plan to defeat his nemesis, and prove himself to be the superior orphan. His favourite student, Dreco, would surely help Smep in getting back at Hery, and Snep already had a plan forming in his greasy mind. He ran from his office into the hallways of Hogwarts, and hurried to the Slytherin common room, his mind planning evilly. Suddenly,  the ginger! Snep recoiled in disgust as his face was met with Run, grinning at him with a freckle smile.
"ew ew ew ew ew, please no, get back" Snep muttered under his breath as he took a step away from Ginger boy.
"Oi bruv, ever fancied a haircut?" Run inquired. Confused, Snep glared at Run when suddenly he felt a cool breeze on the back of his greasy neck.
"CutoffSnepshairicus!" Shouted a voice from behind him. Oilman whipped around to see his nemesis, Hary, smirking at Smep, his wand pointed at his neck. Looking down at the ground in horror, Snep stared at his long greasy locks that now lay on the hallway floor, oil seeping in a puddle now.
"Right what's all this then?!" Snep shrieked in greasy madness, he fled the hallway instantly, covering his head with his long black cloak. He could hear Herry and Run cackling behind him, excited their plan worked. Snep was ever more determined to enlist Dreco's help, now that Herry had committed an act of treason against him. Beware Puterr... Snpe thought darkly. Beware.