Dare Do Well's Heroic Rescues

The next day, a wagon was going out of control. The holds were broken. "This is my chance!" Ichika said. She stepped up and tried to stop but her legs were rolling and fell. She wasn't strong enough. Just as it was about to reach the cliff, Dare Do Well appeared and used his hands to touch the wagon and stop it with the strength in his feet. It stopped. Everyone at the bottom of the cliff cheered. "Thank you Dare Do Well!" a person said. "Huh?" another person asked. "Where'd he go?" a third person asked. "Look!" Taka said. He pointed at Dare Do Well disappearing in the shadows. "I DON'T BELIEVE IT! Dare Do Well is stronger than me?" Ichika exclaimed. "Well, a hero is more than just muscle and he's gonna learn that the hard way." Ichika whispered in jealousy.

Then, Fumiya's teammates at the Spark Wings were at training until one of their training machines caused the building to crumble. Ichika had to help. "Hold on. I'm coming!" she said. "Look!" a teammate said. Dare Do Well appeared. He jumped over the building pieces. He sensed them coming. He grabbed the teammates and sent them to safety. Ichika saved one teammate. "Well, Dare Do Well! Take that." Ichika taunted. "Actually Ichika, he saved all of them. They owe him their lives." Taka defended. Dare Do Well nodded and Ichika was shocked. The teammates that were rescued by him cheered for him and Dare Do Well disappeared in the shadows again. Ichika growled and muttered "Okay. He's strong, sensitive, and somehow knows what's gonna happen ahead of time." She then said "I need to step up my game." With that said, she left.

Next, Ichika was at the dam. She enjoyed the peace until she was pushed  into the dam water. "SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP!" Ichika yelled. She then saw a hand. She took it. But, she was stunned that her savior was Dare Do Well. "YOU?" Ichika said shocked. Ichika then started to slip. Then, Dare Do Well got serious and pulled her up. "Okay, my mind has blown!" Ichika said. Taka and onlooking people cheered for him and Dare Do Well disappeared in the shadows again. Ichika got up with her wet clothes. "So let me get this straight. He's strong, sensitive, AND serious!" Ichika exclaimed. She was confused until she saw Dare Do Well taking a view by of any signs of trouble. Everyone cheered as he disappeared in the shadows again. "You've got to be kidding me." Ichika whispered.

Meanwhile at the Victories, Dante and the others were talking about Dare Do Well. "I gotta admit this to be said that Dare Do Well can pull off some great heroic deeds." Taka said. "I must tell you, I was impressed by that strength he used to stop the broken wagon. Something like that would take lots of muscle training." Delta told Dante. " You said it Delta. He also cares about everyone's safety." Dante agreed. "Have you seen his suit?" Arman asked. "Yeah! It's so cool. If you ask me, he's a hero of bravery." Fumiya answered. "He's also modest and humble. He acts with grace and humility." Taka replied. "You said it little bro. Dare Do Well lets his actions speak for themselves. Gotta admire that." Arman told Taka. Ichika then stormed out. At that, the 5 boys knew they can't keep a secret no longer.