Dare Do Well's Thank You Parade

Two days later, Ichika was alone. It was a big day for everyone except her. They were going to the thank you parade for their greatest hero: Dare Do Well. Ichika was in her room. "All everyone talks about is Dare Do Well this and Dare Do Well that! How can I be forgotten so easily?" Ichika complained. "Ichika!" Dante called. "Are you in there?" Delta asked. "I am." Ichika answered as she opened the door. "But, why are you two here?" Ichika then asked. "We're inviting you to join us." Dante answered. "We're all heading out to the thank you parade for Beigoma's greatest hero: Dare Do Well!" Delta replied. "NO! I'M NOT GOING!" Ichika said as she closed the door. "Oh. Okay." Dante said. "See you after the parade." Delta told Ichika. "Yeah right. Like I'm going to thank him!" Ichika muttered. "Thank you Dare Do Well. Whoever you are for ruining every...." Ichika whispered until she hatched a plan. It was a plan to unmask him. "Hey, Dante! Wait for me!" Ichika called. "You're coming after all." Dante said. "Of course I am." Ichika replied. "But why?" Delta asked. "I want to thank Dare Do Well for saving my life at the dam." Ichika answered. "Okay." Delta said.

Then, everyone made it to the parade. Hanami was at the poll. "Welcome to Beigoma's annual thank you parade in honor of our city's greatest hero: The Disappearing.........Dare Do Well!" Hanami announced. Dare Do Well appeared. Everyone cheered except Ichika. She went up to the stage set for the hero himself. "The Disappearing Dare Do Well. Huh?" Ichika said concerned. Everyone then gasped. "So, what are you hiding?" Ichika asked. "Let's see if you can really disappear without the mask!" Ichika replied. She attempted to grab it but missed.