The Reason Why The 5 Bladers Did This

"But, why would you do this? Don't you like my emotions?" Ichika asked. "Of course we like your emotions!" Dante answered. "But, you shouldn't let your emotions get the best of you." Delta explained. "I think I let some of my emotions get the best of me." Ichika said. "SOME OF THEM?!" all 5 asked. 

With that, Ichika fell to the ground. "Okay. I let ALL my emotions get the best of me." Ichika admitted. "Celebrating your achievements are successful." Dante said. "But, letting your emotions get out of control is not a good example." Delta replied. "Yeah. You can't let your ego get the best of you." Arman said. "What?" Ichika asked. "I think we got off-topic here." Delta whispered. "Right." Taka said. "Okay." Fumiya told Arman. "Sorry." Arman apologized. 

Ichika still didn't understand. "So, what were trying to tell you is 'It's great to be good at somethings. But, you have to act with grace and humility.' Get it now?" Dante asked. Ichika was wide-eyed until Delta put his arm on her shoulder. "Oh. That's makes way more sense!" Ichika said. 

Ichika walked over. "Yeah, you're ALL right. I think from now on I'll act with grace and humility when others outshine me or save my life. A good example of that is Dare Do Well." Ichika told everyone. "Sounds like you have a letter to write to Valt Aoi." Dante said.