Chapter 1

Scott- I touch his hands after he asked all the question of where the others are, I am not surprised he asked because of what has happened to him. I pull my hand back when feeling the pain and seeing the pain veins on my hand. I touched him after watching him put his coat as he saying he can't seem to get warm. I gasp "your in pain"

Stiles- I shake my head "it's not that bad, just more like a dull ache"

Scott- "where?"

Stiles- "sort of everywhere"

Scott- I touch him again "dude your freezing" I say as he moves away and sits down. I kneel down in front of him "tell me the truth, how much does it really hurt?"

Stiles- I sniff "alot"

Scott- I stand up sitting down next to him pulling him into my arms. After a while I lay down with him in my arms as he slowly falls asleep again. I grab a blanket from next to me putting it over the both of us. I get shaken awake by someone, I look up seeing my dad, Issac, Kira and some girl which must be Meredith. I shake Stiles awake "come on Stiles, please awake up"

Stiles- I blink awake even though I don't want to be with how nice and warm I am. I notice that I am in Scott's arm, I blush sitting up noticing the others people in the room. I get up and go to Scott's questioning the girl while Scott and his dad talk.

Isaac- "well can you ask her?"

Meredith- I smile "I already did"

Stiles- "perfect what did she say"

Meredith- "she doesn't want to be found"

----

Stiles- "where not going to torture her"

Isaac- "I mean scare her"

Stiles- "where not going to psychologically scare her either"

Isaac- "okay how about this, you said she hears thing right, doesn't that mean she is like Lydia, a banshee?"

Stiles- I look up to the girl when he said that, I go over with isaac kneeling down in front of her "okay just listen to the sounds around you, what you are hearing, just focus on the silence" I say hearing Isaac repeating me like a parrot, I look to him "okay just let me handle this Isaac, I have more experiences with Banshee's

Meredith- "isn't anyone going to get that?"

Stiles- "get what?"

Meredith- "the phone"

Stiles- "what phone?"

Isaac- I pointed down "the phone"

Stiles- "oh my phone" I say going into my pocket

Meredith- "they say...."

----

C.W.