Chapter 7

Stiles- I put on one of his shirt which goes to my thighs, I was about to put nothing else on but the shirt until when I saw his jacket in the corner of my eyes. I walk down stairs making breakfast, once I was done I grab my self a bowl of lucky charms and a glass of orange juice before walking into the living room sitting down, eating my breakfast and drinking my drink while I watch TV. Once I was finish I leave them on the little glass table as I bring my legs up leaning again the corner of the large couch which kind of reminds me of a L shape as I bring Derek jacket to my noise.

Erica- I smirk walking through with Malia, Lydia and Kira. I walk over sitting down next to him with Lydia on his other side "well, well, well looks like someone had fun last night, Peter ended up sleeping down here last night, even though don't really like him but poor thing.

Stiles- I feel my eyes water "oh no I forgotten about peter how could I forget about peter"

Lydia- "wow, calm down mama wolf, he was alright we made sure he was alright, a comfortable"

Stiles- I sniff "but how could I"

Erica- I hug the now red eyed new Alpha wolf as he cried "it's alright cry it out, it's better to let it out"

Stiles- I calm down after a while before pulling away notice I am now in her lap, I sniff not notcing I am pouting "I'm sorry"

Erica- I wip away his tears "no worries, it happens all the time to us girls all the time, even sometimes boys, when our hormones get out of control"

Stiles- "it's never happened me before, expect because of the..." I stopped

Lydia- "you don't have you speak about it or say about it if you don't want to"

Stiles- I smile getting off Erica's lap "thank you"

Erica- "it's alright, mama"

Lydia- "how about we have a girls day out it is all of our vacation why not have some fun, you wanna join Stiles?"

Stiles- I shrug my shoulders "sure why not"

----

Stiles- we had some much fun, I thought I would never say that about clothes shopping even have some things that the girls told me to try on even though they are girl clothing, but I tried on the panties and that anyway and ended up buying some for my self anyway. When we got back I go into the living room with the girls laughing, I smile walking over to Derek and sitting down next to him and Peter while Isaac is between Derek legs sitting on the floor watching TV "how everyone been?"

Derek- "it been okay, had good time relaxing, how was it with you and the girls"

Stiles- "we had some fun, oh where are the others"

Peter- "Danny, Jackson and Ethan have gone out saying some about dinner then the movies"

Stiles- "oooh a date"

Isaac- "and Scott and Boyd are upstairs having some fun"

Stiles- "why are you with them little pup?"

Isaac- I shake my head "already had enough fun with them but yeah, I think I will"

Stiles- "well wasn't expecting this juice gossip at two o'clock"

Derek- I hum "who know what happens next"

Stiles- "hey, if Isaac and the other two are doing it, what about Kira and Scott? oh and Boyd and Erica?"

----

C.W.