Chapter 4

Stiles- me and Derek talked about things on the way there. I look around board before leaning over wanting to turn the music over.

Derek- I gently slap his hand away "Driver pick the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole"

Stiles- I stare at him shocked "did you just, make a supernatural reference"

Derek- I glare at him for a second before looking back at the road "shut up:

Stiles- I smirk leaning back and looking out on the road when I notice all the amazing house that we are heading toward "is that?"

Derek- I smile "it is, mine and my families old holiday beach home, it's beautiful isn't it"

Stiles- "yeah it is amazing"

Derek- I park up before smirking at Stiles then pressing the horn "Time to get up, were here!" I shouted hearing and seeing Stiles laughing.

Scott- "come on Derek, seriously could of give one of us a heart attack"

Derek- "where you actually going to have a heart attack?"

Scott- "no"

Derek- "then there you go" I tilt my head towards Stiles

Scott- I keep my smile hidden at seeing Stiles laughing and smiling, I haven't seen him like that for a while. I get out helping with the luggage and getting it into the house as Derek grabs the key from under the mat opening the door.

Derek- when we were all inside and in the living room "everyone will be paired up, Isaac, Boyd and Scott, Malia, Erica and Lydia, Jackson, Ethan and Danny, Peter, me and Stiles will share and Kira you will be luckily not be sharing a room because you will be in my younger sister room"

Stiles- "aww do I have to stay with you no offence and Creeperwolf"

Derek- "there are only five bedrooms in the mansion those others are bathrooms and all sorts off different room"

Stiles- I sigh "fine" I flow him up to the stairs into one of the biggest rooms I have ever seen but there is only one large king size bed "oh come on"

Peter- I purr "come on Stiles this will be fine"

Stiles- I glared at him "shut up pup or you will be some getting it"

Peter- I whimper quietly before going into the bathroom

Derek- "come on let's get ready for bed, there is another bathroom down the hallway to the left with a T on the door.

Stiles- I nod before grabbing my things and going to the bathroom. When I come back I see Derek and Peter lying in bed. I go over going crawling onto the bed between then. I notice Peter is a sleep and Derek is awake "does he really fall asleep that quickly?"

Derek- "always like a light switch"

Stiles- I snort laying down and falling asleep

----

C.W.