17[tiny little story]

[Dont know how to put it in my usual format so.. I'll put it like this!]

[Modern high school au]

"Alacar!"

Alacar paused, turning around while still braiding his hair. "Helena.. why do you feel the need to scream?"

"Because.. Who are you gonna give your letter to?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and holding up her red envelope.

"To no one." Alacar said, tying his hair and flipping it over his shoulder. "I didnt even do it."

He scoffed lightly. The headmaster had given everyone an assignment to write whom they liked down and hand it to them. Helena wrote her 'love note' down while Alacar threw the envelope onto his bag.

"You know I'm not going to get any letters.." Alacar said, throwing a glare at Helena. "Especially af-"

"Especially after Romulus put you in the hospital.. I can't believe he would do such a thing." She said, spotting her crush and leaving him in the dust. "Bye Alacar!"

"Bye.." Alacar whispered, sighing and passing some of his classmates. He made sure to look twice before he slipped his completed Envelope into a locker.

*time skip to last class*

"Pst.. Alacar.." someone hissed, making him turn his head.

"What do you want Remus?" He said, giving him his typical, 'your brother is an asshole so you're probably the same.'

"Someone put an envelope into my locker. Can you believe that?" Remus said, laughing. "Womder who the poor girl is.. Better then you though."

"Can you.. please.. do me a favor and walk yourself into the dumpster? Afterwards I'll call animal control and tell them a raccoon is in it." Alacar said, hearing the bell ring.

"Whatever.." Remus said, packing up and placing a kiss on Alacars head.

"Cute envelope by the way.. smelled like roses." Remus said, walking away and giving him the 'call me' signal.

"Alacar?.. Alacar, you okay?" Helena said, seeing how Alacar's face turned dark red and hid his face into his book.

"Uh huh.. completely fine!" He squeaked out, letting out a goofy squeal.