I Just knew|Au2|Pt1

I was going into school, thinking it was going to be a regular day. I sat down, at my desk and then I saw a new kid walking in. We all sat down, he introduced himself, and well, he tried to anyway. I could barely hear him. His name was Tamaki Amajiki. I think he was trying to say that he likes heroes?

Later, I went up to him and asked him. From then on, I started to hang out with him more. We walked together after school was over. He showed me magic tricks. I was happy to have made a friend.

|Time skip|

As we went to middle school, I told him that I wanted to become a hero and become a professional. We were in front of his house.

"I know you can do it, Mirio, and I'll be there for you," he said, trying to smile. He opened the door and went inside. We said bye and I had one thing on my mind.

What about you, Tamaki?
What do you want to be?

|Time skip|

During the last year of middle school, we talked about the U.A. hero academy.

"It's exciting, don't you think, Tamaki?" I said, turning to him. We were walking home together.

"What is?"

"It's exciting! For the chance, we'll get to show what great heroes we'll be. I know we'll get in!"

"Yeah," I said, looking down.

"Tamaki, don't doubt yourself! I know how strong you are! I know you'll get in! Not just because you're strong but because you're smart too! Your just overall an amazing person who'll be a great hero one day!"

"Thanks, Mirio." I've been feeling weird around Mirio. I don't know what this means. I hope it goes away. I don't know what it means. I hope it isn't bad.