Nervous|Au1

There where times Mirio was nervous.

|Flashback|

The time he was demonstrating his quirk to his class...

"Ok, I can do it!! Just watch me!!" He screamed as he tried facing through a piece of wood. Only to just slam half his body on it. How embarrassing. He was nervous of what his friends thought of him probably clumsy.

The time he first successfully faced through that same piece of wood.

"I did it guys!!!" To be in the moment and celebrating but forgetting that his clothes didn't face through with him. After realizing and hearing the surprised gasp from everyone he quickly hid his body behind wood. He ran away with his clothes. The next day he was nervous if everybody was going to talk about the incident. They totally did.

|Present Time|

Although those made him nervous but at this very moment he couldn't even breathe. Tamaki was right next to him. His head laying softly on Mirios shoulder.

Mirio had asked Tamaki if he wanted to stay the night and watch a movie. The movie was almost over. Mirio had been laughing and once he felt the pressure on his shoulder he took a look. His face turning red, breath hitched and palms starting to sweat.

"Mirio," he heard his name being whispered and coming from his best friend. It startled him but Tamaki still seemed to be asleep. Soon he felt Tamaki get closer to him.

It had only been a month since Mirio realized his feelings for Tamaki. The more he was around Tamaki the more his heart started to pound. Right now he could hear it. It was so loud he feared his crush would wake to the sound of it. Mirio was about to wake the boy up.

"I love you, Mirio," came another whisper. Mirio froze in his place. His hand stopping and making its way back to its original position. Was this real? Did Tamaki actually say that? Was it his imagination?

He wanted so much to confess to Tamaki but he always got too nervous and chickened out at the last minute.

He could feel Tamaki getting even closer to him. His cheeks couldn't handle the heat so, he decided that It was bout time he woke Tamaki up. After all, It was pretty late.

"Hey, Tamaki wake up," Mirio said softly.

"Mirio?"

"Time to go to sleep Tamaki. I'll help you to my bed before you collapse on the couch," Mirio said carrying Tamaki to his room.

|Time skip|

Mirio was on his way out the door when Tamaki spoke up a little.

"Can you sleep with me?" Tamaki asked in a sleepy voice. He was already falling asleep. His eyelids where already closing.

"Sure," Mirio said laying next to Tamaki.

It had been a long time since he has felt this content. It was nice. He felt that weight again. It was Tamaki. This time he wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you, Tamaki Amajiki," he said in a whisper hoping Tamaki didn't hear him before he fell asleep.

The next morning was a different story.