I love you|Au1

TAMAKI'S POV
"Hey Mirio since schools over do you want to go to the park together?" I asked him. I have recently been wanting to ask Mirio out and finally tell him how I feel. I've tried a few other times too.

"Yeah! It sounds like fun!" He's always said yes with a smile. I always get excited that I feel my stomach turn.

"Oh! Let's go change real quick!" He said. I don't know why he wanted to change since it was just a quick visit but it's okay.

I was done changing. Simple jeans and a light blue long-sleeved shirt.

I hope this is okay.

I didn't want to overdress but I did want to look at least a bit okay. I heard him say he was done. He wore light jeans and a redshirt. Did he comb his hair too?

How handsome! Wait? Did he put on his cologne?

I couldn't help but smell his cologne. I though he only wore it for special occasions?

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

|Time skip|

TAMAKI'S POV
We finally made it. We only walked for 10 minutes.

"Do you want to sit on a bench?"

"Y-yeah," I was getting nervous. This was my chance.

Once we sat down it took a moment before Mirio talked.

"Tamaki, I have to tell you something," he said sounding determined.

"What is it?" I was getting even more nervous.

"I love you, Tamaki!"

That took me by surprise. His face was red and I could see now that he was shaking.

"I love you too Mirio."

I finally said and I saw the corner of his lips turn into a smile.

"Really! Do you mean it!" He took my hands in his and I could barely breathe. I nodded.

"Yes," I said and he hugged me close.

"You always make me smile Tamaki," Mirio proclaimed as his thumbs held my face.

"Can I?" He asked me so calmly. My heart beats hammering loudly.

"Yes," I said and his lips were on mine in less than a second.