Single Dad

"Jung Hyeon-ah wake up! It's your first day of school," Jungkook softly said, entering his daughter's bedroom.

"Appa quiet, I'm still dreaming about my "boyfriend"," jung hyeon said.

"Boyfriend? Who's this boyfriend huh?" Jungkook asked jokingly.

"Cha Eunwoo! APPA!" Jung hyeon yelled, junping out of her bed, looking straight at his dad who was startled by her.

"We were about to kiss, why you gotta ruin it!" Said the 7 year old girl.

"You do know the Eunwoo is the same age as your dad?" Jungkook said, picking out some clothes from her closet.

"I know that of course but a girl can dream," Jung Hyeon said, once again daydreaming about him.

"Come on, come on you don't want to be late in your first day right?" Jungkook said.

"Okie okie!" Jung cheered.

"Go take a bath and changed to those clothes I laid out on your bed then go downstairs and eat breakfast," Jungkook said, not noticing that her daughter already went to the washroom.

"On it dad!" He heard his daughter yelled, making him chuckle.

He was 22 when he met Jung Hyeon's mom. He thought she would be the one for him until she found out she's pregnant with jung. She wants to abort her but Jungkook disagreed. But after Jung was born, her mom decided to broke up with him.

It broke him into pieces knowing that her daughter will grow up without any mom beside her. So he worked hard, got a lot of part time jobs but his close friend, Yoongi, helped him get a regular job at his own company.

Yoongi and his husband, Hoseok runs the biggest clothing brand in South Korea.

It was a tough journey on being a single dad but with the help of his friends, he and his daughter were able to go through it.

"Appa, appa!" He heard his daughter called him.

"What is it?" He answered back.

"Chim said that my teacher will be one of his close friends means that he will be a nice teacher! Yippee!" The little girl cheered.

"Did you use my phone again to call him baby?" Jungkook said placing the plate on the table.

"Well I heard your phone ringing so I look into it and it was chim soooooo," she pouted.

"Okay okay I'll let that go, sit here and eat breakfast, I'll go take a shower."

"Okayyyyy. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh Appa the food looks so good," Hyeon's mouth is starting to water by just looking at the kimchi fried rice with some eggs and pork.

"It's your favourite so I decided to cook it for you," Jungkook said.

Jung Hyeon run up to him and pull Jungkook's hand down. Jungkook lean down, earning a soft kiss on the cheeks by his little girl.

"Thank you! You're the best!" Hyeon said, smiling widely and you can clearly tell that she's Jungkook's daughter because of her bunny like teeth.

"You're so cute," Jungkook said, pinching her cheeks.

"Now go Appa, go shower shoooo shooo!" She said making Jungkook chuckle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The two started to head out of the door and onto Jung Hyeon's school. They arrived at the school at least 15 minutes early before the bell goes so Jungkook decided to have a chit chat with his friend, Jimin or so Chim, the nickname his daughter gave him.

They walked into her classroom and saw a young man, sitting on his desk, talking to the other children in the class.

The young man have a silver, ashy grey hair and it looks very soft. It looks like he's reading a book in front of the kids. Jungkook knocked on the door earning the man's attention and oh boy did Jungkook almost died when he saw the other's face.

He knows that he is bisexual but he would have never thought that he will experience a love at first sight in his life. And when the man smile, Jungkook was blown away.

It's a box like smile!

"Good morning!" Jungkook melted with his voice, it's so soothing for his ears.

"G-good morning to you too," Jungkook want to punch himself for stuttering.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you.."

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too!" Jungkook responded earning a smile that he now adore from the other.

"Jeon, then you must be Hyun Jeon, am I right?" Taehyung asked the little girl who looks so excited on meeting the teacher.

"Yes! And you must be the teacher that Chim was talking about!" Hyun said.

"Chim?" He asked.

"Park Jimin, he's also a kindergarten teacher here." Jungkook said.

Taehyung made an o face.

"So Hyun do you want to introduce yourself to your classmates, I just have to talk to your daddy for just a little bit?" Taehyung used his very soft, tone voice.

"Okay!," Hyun make grabby hands to Jungkook and kissing his dad's cheeks softly.

"Be good okay?" Jungkook said, ruffling his daughter's hair.

"Of course appa!" She said before walking towards all her classmates.

"Would you mind Mr, Jeon?" Taehyung gestured to Jungkook to go outside the classroom. Taehyung face Jungkook and smiled, and to say the least Jungkook lost his breath for the second time this day.

"Don't worry Mr Jeon your daughter is in great hands! I will just email you if the school will have outside activities. But I will always write the parents notes on how the day goes for the children so you can still keep track on them!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.

"Great then I leave my daughter in your hands," Jungkook said.

The bell rang just as when Jungkook said that.

"Looks like it's now time Mr Jeon, have a great day for you," Taehyung said.

"Have a great day to you too ahh Taehyung-shi. Also just call me Jungkook since it looks like I'm not the old to you." Jungkook chuckles seeing the boy blush slightly.

"Oh I'm 24 J-Jungkook,"

"Just a year older than you but I just have a quick question," Jungkook said.

"What is it?"

"Can I uhh can I have your number youknowjustincasethatImightbeoutandonlyhavemyphoneyiuknowyouknow," Jungkook rap, the other just stared at him.

"Oh,"

"Just oh? Jungkook you messed up!" He thought

"Here," Taehyung handed him a card.

"Bye bye Jungkook!" Taehyung quickly said before hurrying inside the classroom and shut the door instantly.

"Teacher what's wrong?" One of the kid asked.

"Kid he's fine, just in love," his friend Hoseok said.

"Shut up hyung!" He pouted.

"Why? It looks like he's very interested in you," Hoseok smirked.

"Well how was your plan on making Yoongi hyung "fall in luv~" Taehyung teased.

"I-it's still going!!! There's progress, I guess" Hoseok pouted.

"Anygays, class you can choose wherever you want to sit and we will start our first activity! Colouring!" The children cheered hearing the word colouring.

"Looks like this school year is gonna be maybe the year of love?"