ȏṅє

Lukas' POV

The clock read 8:00pm

The Scandinavian näckennäkkinøkk were male water spirits who played enchanted songs on the violin, luring women and children to drown in lakes or streams. However, not all of these spirits were necessarily malevolent; many stories indicate at the very least that nøkker were entirely harmless to their audience and attracted not only women and children, but men as well with their sweet songs. Stories also exist wherein the Fossegrim agreed to live with a human who had fallen in love with him, but many of these stories ended with the nøkk returning to his home, usually a nearby waterfall or brook. The nøkkerwere said to grow despondent unless they had free, regular contact with a water source.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I closed my favorite book. I glanced over at Berwald and Matthias playing a "game" of tug-of-war with the TV remote like two-year-olds. I crossed my arms as I debated whether I wanted to stop them or keep watching, I just decided to watch since it was quite amusing to me.

"Nor heeeeeeeeellllpppp." Matthias begged as he look to me, his grip on the remote slipping. I shook my head and the side of my mouth tugged up in a small smirk. I watched the Dane's mouth curl into a frown as he accepted his defeat and Berwald took possession of the remote.

"Nooooooooo" Matthias cried as he went limp and fell to the floor dramatically. I rolled my eyes and scoffed 'So childish', I thought. My eyes darted to the other end of the room towards the stairs due to a soft thumping noise of what sounded like someone stepping down them. I stared while Emil stepped off the last step and into the living room, a backpack on his back and his coat on. I raised a brow in confusion as he met my eyes with his.

Emil's eyes widened a bit as he struggled to find something to say. "Uh, I'm just gonna go for a walk. That ok?" he hesitated a bit, walking over to the door and grabbing his boots. "Yeah sure, just make sure to be back by nine thirty. " I replied.

The clock read 8:07pm

"Alright. Bye then. " he put on his boots, opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him.

My gaze went back to Matthias, still laying on the floor, being dramatic. Berwald had changed the TV channel to skiing, usually Matthias wouldn't complain about that, but Berwald is the person who has the remote. 

"Oh, skiing! How exciting!" Tino exclaimed, bouncing on his toes. I didn't see him until now, he was leaning on the back of the couch behind Berwald.

Tino walked around the couch and sat down next to Berwald. I looked back at the TV and continued to watch it.

After about two hours, I looked back to the book in my hands, I suddenly felt my eyes droop and I yawned. Standing up from my chair, I set my book on the shelf and started toward the stairs.

"I'm going to bed, night guys." I said as I walked up the stairs. I heard a chorus of 'goodnight's from the living room.

I soon reached my bedroom and I got in my pj's and fell onto my bed. Closing my eyes, the sleepiness took over.

The clock read 10:23pm