fινє

Lukas' POV

The clock read 10:42

"See Nor, nothing to worry about. Now gimme my phone back." Matthias stated, reaching for his phone which I held in my hand above my head. "No." I said sternly as I brought his phone behind my back. My lips tugged upwards into a small smirk. "Smartass." Den frowned and turned the other way. I watched as he took a few small steps away from me but my eyes widened as he suddenly turned around and launched himself at me.

I let out a small yelp in surprise at the same time my back hit the solid floor. A wide grin took place on Matthias face, his knee in between my legs and his hands pinning my arms to my sides. His phone forgotten, lying a couple feet away from us. "Get the hell off of me, Dane." I struggled. I could feel my face burning.

He must've thought it was funny cause he wiggled his eyebrows and I swear I could feel my face turning ten shades darker. "No, I don't think I will." he remarked. He chuckled right before I could feel his hands let go of my arms and quickly dart to my sides. I started laughing, not able to control it. "St-Op" I said in between laughs and breathes.

He giggled, my hands reached for his arms to make him stop but he grabbed them with one hand and pinned them to the side. "I c-Ant b-ReA-th!" I let out, laughs breaking up the words. "Hah, nope." he replied. Fine then, I didn't wanna have to do this but you gave me no choice. I brought my leg up, kneeing him in his dick.

Well, it worked and he stopped tickling me. He reached for his crotch and coughed in pain. I scrambled out from beneath him and stood up, leaning against the wall to catch my breath. My face was beet red due to all the laughing...  Mostly due to all the laughing. "So.. so worth it.. " Den struggled to say as he layed on the floor in pain.

I huffed in anger and walked up the stairs, going to my bedroom. I sat at my desk, books littering the top of it. I had locked my door cause I know when he stops suffering he'll come up and start bothering me again. I picked up my Book of Shadows and started reviewing the spells and tips I had written down.

Of course, this wasn't my only Book of Shadows cause of how long I've been working with this stuff but this was my most recent one. I had almost forgotten how fun magic was to do and study since I haven't had any reason to use it. I pursed my lips, remembering how it used to be, when Den, Sve and I would travel, taking over lands and how those two used to get along so well. Those times were fun, but they're over now.

I made my way over to my window, I unlatched it and swung it open, a wave of cold winter breeze hitting my face. I sat on the windowsill and went through my book for a bit.

The clock read 11:13

I shut the book I had in front of me and I stood up. Looking around my room I spotted Abra sitting on my bed, staring at me. "What?" I asked, sitting next to her. She let out a trill and rubbed her head against my arm. A small smile formed on my face and I scratched her head. "You're a good girl. " I told her. She meowed in response.

My gaze traveled to her food and water bowl, making sure they were full. Her water bowl was full and she ate a little out of her food bowl. Unfortunately she has to stay in my room because Hana is too hyper, but she doesn't mind. I heard the front door slam ' sounds like Tino is back with Hana and Peter ' I thought to myself.

I layed back on my bed, sinking in the fluffy purple blankets. My mind went back to my brother: Why didn't he just tell us? Wouldn't he have been on a plane and not have service.. Unless he paid for wifi. But still, why wouldn't he just have told us he missed his country. I thought for a second, Matthias and Tino would've probably would've wanted all of us to go and probably would've made a big deal out of it. Yeah, never mind I get why he didn't tell us.