New Boyfriend?

(No one pov)

Bakugou pulled Deku aside.

"What the- Kaachan?!" He sat there scared at Bakugou just looked at the ground angrily.

"Kaachan? Are you-" He cut himself off when Katsuki looked up.

"We need to talk. But we aren't gonna talk with quirks or fists." Deku was relieved. He didn't wanna fight. In fact, if anything else went wrong today, he could've snapped. All Might missed his sixth training session with him. On his way to school Endeavor decided to harass him about being gay. Then Todoroki breaks up with Izuku leaving the poor boy alone and upset. Iida was yelling at everyone to be quiet and sit down. Deku has had a headache all morning. Uraraka was being bubbly and annoying. Denki and Sero were being loud and obnoxious. Kirishima wouldn't stop talking about manly things. Froppy was sick. Mineta got kicked out of UA completely.(thank God)Bakugou was really the only one not doing anything to harass or annoy the poor boy. His headache only got worse from crying.

"Deku look at me." Izuku didn't realize he was looking at the ground. He refused. "Hey! I said look at me!" He put his hand under his chin and pushed his head up. "Something is wrong with you. You're normally with Icy-Hot. You never tell Uraraka to go away and you didn't say hi. And you've been crying all day. The hell is going on?"

He didn't like how Bakugou was getting personal. So he snapped.

"What do you care?! You think i wanted this!! I'm fucking tired Kaachan!! I have had a bad day so far, so stop fucking with me, pretending you fucking care about me!" After he said that he felt like shit. "I'm so sorry Kaachan i didn't mean to snap. I just... You moved to quickly..."

"Deku? Please tell me whats wrong..."

"So many things... Todoroki broke up with me today, All Might missed our training session, Endeavor harassed me this morning... I have a headache..."

Without thinking, Bakugou kissed Midoriya.

"W-Why d-did y-you do t-that?" Bakugou smiled warmly.

"You looked like you needed it."

(🔴🔴Smut warning🔴🔴)

Two seconds later Midoriya asked if he could talk to Bakugou in his dorm. Bakugou walked Deku to his dorm. Deku looked at name tag on Katsuki's door that said 'Bakugou Katsuki. Quirk:Explosions' as soon as they entered the room, Deku backed Katsuki up to the bed. He began to kiss him again. He made it to a make-out session. He began grinding on Bakugou pleading for more.

"Please Bakugou.~ mmmm~ gimme moooore~"

"Deku, your boyfriend just broke up with you. I don't think you want to do this."

"You're right. I don't want this... I need it." He began to search for Bakugou's belt. Once he found it, he tugged it.

"Mmm~ please. Give it to me! Pound me!"

"Deku i-"

"Pleeeeease!~ I'll do anything!~" Bakugou thought for a second.

"You let me beat that damn half and half to a pulp."

"I wanna do that myself. Now. Fuck me!~" He flipped them over so Midoriya was under him.

"Prep?"

"No. I did that myself."

"Ok. Lube?"

"Yeah."

"

Hurry and get your clothes off while i get it out of my closet." They both got up and began undressing. Katsuki got the lube and put it on.

"Are you sure? I'm only asking this one more time. Once i get started i won't stop." Deku looked Bakugou in the eye and said,

"I don't want you to stop." Bakugou lined up with him and thrusted harshly. Deku moaned at the pain and pleasure.

"Bakugou! Oh fuck!~ don't stop! Keep going! Go f-faster!~" Bakugou growled and said,

"Shut it slut." Deku moaned at his words. "You like it when i call you a slut? Huh?" He went faster.

"H-Hey? C-can i ~ahhh~ call y-oh fuck!- d-daddy?"

"Ok slut. Call me what you want." Bakugou was being nice for the time being. His thrusts started getting sloppy.

"Daddy! F-fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"M-Me t-to!" With a couple more thrusts, Bakugou came inside of Deku. Deku didn't. Bakugou could tell he was holding it back. He pulled out. He went down and began sucking Deku's dick. A few short minutes later Deku came in Bakugou's mouth. He apologized rapidly for not saying he was close. Bakugou said it was fine. They both fell asleep. Tomorrow was Saturday. They could do what they wanted.

(The next morning

No one pov)

Bakugou woke up ro someone pounding on his door, screaming.

"What the hell do you want?!" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki who was bawling his eyes out.

"HAVE YOU SEEN IZUKU?! I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!"

"Yeah he's with me," Todoroki started to go into the room but Bakugou stopped him. "But you don't get to see him after breaking his heart. So fuck off. Oh and by the way, he told me i get to beat you to a pulp. Start fuckin' runnin."

"No! Fuck off! IZUKU! IZU! PLEASE COME AND TALK TO ME!" Deku wobbled to the door putting his arm around Bakugou for support, since he could barely walk.

"Leave me alone Todoroki! I don't wanna see you. I'm staying with Kaachan!"

"Yeah fuck off bitch!"

"Fuck you Bakugou! Fuck you to Deku!"

"Bakugou did last night, bastard."

"You're a slut, Deku!"

"Hey!" Bakugou yelled. "Nobody calls him a slut except for me! Now! Either go the fuck away or i'll fuck you up so bad it'll look like your mother burned you over and over again!" Todoroki flipped them both off and walked away.

"I'm sorry Bakugou... I..."

"I'm so proud of you! You stood up for yourself!"

"Fuck you..."

"No i fucked you." Midoriya laughed after he said that.

"Lets go get breakfast."

They met Iida half way down the hall.

"Good morn... Midoriya... Why are you with Bakugou... Aren't you with-" Bakugou cut him off.

"Todoroki broke up with him. He's mine now." Iida looked confused.

"Why is he limp-OH MY GOODNESS THATS WHAT I HEARD!!" Iida ran down the hall, grossed out. Midoriya and Bakugou just burst out laughing.