smut🍋

Deku was pounding Bakugou into the dining room table.

"Haah!~ Kacchan! You're tight!

"FUCK! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Just then the front door opened as he was greeted with Mitsuki shouting his name. Fuck... From the front door to the back, you had a full view of the kitchen table.

"KATSU-ki..." She had caught Deku balls deep into Bakugou. Deku sat there with his dick in Bakugou as he was yanking on his hair.

"Fuck... Uhmmm....."

"I'll let you guys finish." She closed the door and left. As if nothing happened Deku began pounding back into Bakugou.

(Outside)

Mitsuki had to call Inko.

"Hey Inko!"

"Hi Mitsuki!"

"Your son's after school activities are just.... Bleh."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I just walked into my house and YOUR son was balls deep into mine!"

"Oh.... Well... Izuku seems like a bottom..."

"Well your wrong!"

(Back to our lovers)

"AHHH! Y-YOU HAVE NO SHAME! FUCK! HARDER THERE!"

"Damn right. I don't need shame to fuck my bitch into the kitchen table. I don't care who walks in."

"AHHH~ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHY IZUKU?! AHHHHHH! IM GONNA CUM!"

"Then cum you bitch. But if you do, I won't stop. I'll keep going until you're fucked out."

"FUUUCK! YESSSS! HARDER!" Bakugou came on the kitchen table but Izuku kept thrusting. He went harder to the point where the table was scooting towards the wall.

"Just like that you dirty little slut~ What's my name?"

"D-Daaaaaady! FUCK AHHH! AH! THERE!" Bakugou came again. He was getting sensitive. Everything felt like pleasure. Izuku had picked him up and plopped into a chair as Katsuki rode him.

"Shit baby boy~ That's how it's done." Bakugou couldn't bounce anymore his legs had given out.

"I-Im... Sorry. I can't do it..."

"It's alright." He laid Bakugou on the kitchen table, on his back. He thrusted in hitting his prostate over and over again. He continued it over and over.

"PLEASE!" He then heard Mitsuki yell.

"YOU GUYS STILL AREN'T DONE!? WHAT THE HELL!"

"I'M NOT DONE TILL HE'S SCREAMING MY NAME OVER AND OVER UNTIL HE CANT SPEAK ANYMORE. UNTIL HIS THROAT HURTS AND HE BREAKS!" Mitsuki's went silent.

"Ok... I'll uh.... I'll go to Inko's..." The door shut. Bakugou began screaming as Deku continued his thrusting.

"DADDY! AHHH! SENSITIVE! SENSITIVE!"

"Good little bitch~" After about 10 more thrusts, Katsuki came again.

"That's 3 times baby boy, you sure can take more?"

"Y-Yeah... I need it..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Daddy I am..." Izuku went in slowly and thrusted slow. He just wanted to savor his baby before he came. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Why're you going slow?"

"I wanna savor you,"

"Please go faster... I know you're close..."

"Oh yeah? How?"

"You're twitching inside of me.."

"Very observant. Ok, Daddy will fuck you more kitten." Deku scratched Bakugou's chin and and began thrusting fast.

"AHHHHHH! YES!" Bakugou kept jolting from the pleasure.

"Shit Kitten, I'm gonna cum soon!" Deku continued thrusting as fast as he could. After about 15 more fast thrusts he came, but still thrusted, knowing he needed to get his baby off one more time. After 5 more thrusts Bakugou came on the his chest. Izuku pulled out and picked Bakugou up.

"I love you Doll, always will."

"I love you too..." Deku carried him to his took and called Mitsuki.

"Come back when you please, but the dining room table is broken." He then hung up and cuddled Katsuki.

"Night night."

"Night Doll."