Chapter 1: Friends

Philippines POV: *getting ready for a party at america's house while being in a call with spain* "Yeah! I heard that the others are coming too!" I quickly turned towards the mirror and fixed up the finishing touches to the outfit. "Man, I really do look great heh." "Hey spain! Do I look good?" I could see him smile in the camera with a slight blush. "You look fantastic, Phil!" He says. "Alright. I'm gonna go and drive to the party. Hope to see ya there spain!" As I said getting all my stuff. "Okay. See ya there too!" He hangs up the phone and I rush to the door, untill my brother, martial came in.

"Hey. Where ya goin'?" He asks me suspiciously. I sigh and look at him. Not again. "Im going to a party, martial. Don't worry about it." I try to open the door but he wouldn't let me. He looks at me from top to bottom. "So who's party you going to huh" He steps closer to me. I step back and cross my arms. "Why are you so concerned about who's party I'm going to? I mean, it's just a par-" he stops me from continuing my sentence. "Cmon. Tell me." He says. "Fine! I'm going to ame's house. Are you happy now?". "Well." He says. "You can go unless you don't take me with you." I widen my eyes. Is he crazy? "Why would you even wanna come with me?" "Isn't that a little bit...weird?" I say as I step back from him.

"Well, I don't think it's weird. I just don't want you to get hurt." he says just looking at me. "..." I stand there in silence. "Will dad even let you go with me? Dad let me." I exclaimed. He chuckled. "I don't care to ask dad. Either way, he really doesn't care.". We stood in silence again. It was awkward. "..Fine. Come with me but.." "But what?" He says. "Just don't make it seem weird ok." I open the door and pulled his arm and we went into my car. We were off.

We then arrived at America's house."Alright, we're here." I said to him. I got my bag and I opened the doors. I got out as martial gets out. We walk and I knocked on the door. "Hello?" I said, trying to get their attention. America opens the door with a red cup in his hand. "Hey there Phil!!" He says, with an excited smile. I see the others like spain,japan,and Russia. They all looked at me and they seemed so excited and happy to see me. I wave, smiling at them with joy. "Come in!". I come in and other people were there like Ukraine and Belarus, (Russia's Siblings), and Canada and Australia! (Ame's Siblings). Martial walked in with me and then everybody just went silent and acted like they didn't see anything at all. Exactly what I thought would happen.