1. Getting Hired

Joe combed his blue hair neatly. He had just gotten an interview at the esteemed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He was excited because his daughter liked going there. He put on his fanciest overall, since he had many to impress. He looked into the mirror and his blue eyes glistened. He knew he was ready.

He drove his police strobe blue pickup truck to the location. He had a hard time finding a parking spot. Must be a birthday party he thought. He grabbed his toolbox and walked in. There were many kids running around and the smell of grease reeked the place.

He walked down to the office to be greeted by a horrible smell. 

"Um, hello sir?" The man had questioned.

"Uh, yes I'm here for the job interview."

The stinky man rolled his eyes.

"Ok follow me." He said leading him into the office.

They both took a seat and the smellish man grabbed a piece of paper.

"So your name?" He questioned with a snob look on his face.

"Joe Mahma, sir." Joe said politely.

"Are you trying to sass me punk?" The smelly man had replied.

"You know what? Go talk to Henry because I'M DONE!" He said walking out and slamming the door.

Suddenly another man, who didn't stink, walked into the office.

"I'm sorry about that, so you're Joe Mahma?" the other man asked.

"Yes, and I assume you are Henry? The guy I spoke on the phone with?" Joe asked.

Henry nodded.

"I think we'll just call you Blue Technician. Also sorry about William, he has massive anger issues." Henry replied.

"So I'm hired?!" Blue exclaimed.

"Well we don't really have a technician so yes!" Henry said giving him and handshake.

They both jumped up and down really excited. 

"You'll start tonight." Henry said.

Joe nodded.

He was ready for this.

(This is so short and I am super sorry I just love Blue Technician so I had to post.)