If things had been different..

So I randomly had this idea at midnight and decided I need to immediately write this shit lmao
Btw, this will be a short one since it's just a mini idea I had
Anything in italics is a dream

Ship: Logicality. Mention of Moceit
TWs: Mention of death, angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Patton's POV]

I hated to yell. But I had to. I couldn't let him screw this up again. Not again.. "You can't just go and influence the twins like that! They're two young and you of all people shouldn't be teaching them right from wrong!" I shouldn't have been so harsh but there's no taking that back. I mean, I'm right. I'm morality and he's deceit... Shouldn't I be the one teaching them morals? "And who'ss to ssay that? What'ss the deferencce between our beliefs other then what socciety wantss them and Thomass to believe. I'm jusst trying to protect them!" I fell silent after he said that. And what I said next changed everything forever.. "If that's what you think then maybe you should just leave!" I saw his hands ball into fists and his whispered out. "Maybe I should. But Anxxiety and Remuss deserve a better life than you'll give them." Then he walked away. I tried to scream out a "Wait!" or something, anything, but nothing came out..

[Logan's POV]

Sobbing. That's what I hear from the other side of the bed. "Patton?" I reach for my glasses and flip on the light, seeing Patton with tears rolling down his face. "Patton!" I try shaking him awake and he finally wakes up, wiping tears off his face. "Patton, are you okay?" He sits up and forces a smile. His genuine smile is so amazing and beautiful. I love seeing it so much that seeing a non-genuine smile from him hurts. "Y-Yeah.. Im f-fine Logie" It may be out of character for me but I hug him. I love him and even though I still have trouble understanding emotions, I can't stand to see him like this. I pull away from the hug and put his glasses on him. "Patton, what's going on. I be only able to give infinitesimal emotional support but I'll at least listen" He smiles, genuinely this time. "W-Well I had another dream about what happened when Deceit left.. I-I just can't help from thinking about it. About how things could have been different. I-I mean I don't regret leaving him and and now being with you in the slightest. I love you so much more than I could ever have loved him and we're so much happier but Ideal like if I handled things better things might have turned out so much better.. Maybe Remus and Roman would still be as close as they used to always be. Maybe Deceit would be more reasonable. Maybe Virgil would still be here.."

[429 Words]