How can this be possible.?

Hello everyone! I've had a tiny bit of writers block lately so sorry about barely uploading anything. Luckily last night I randomly got two ideas that I decided to write out today. I'm starting with this one since I have a clearer idea of it. For a while I've been trying to write out a second part to "If things had been different.." but can't figure out the beginning for the life of me. Im honestly really annoyed because I have a clear idea for the rest of the second part and for the whole 3rd part but can't figure out how to do this one beginning scene. But anyway, hopefully I'll be able to eventually figure that out but for now hopefully you enjoy this!
High school Soulmate AU
LAMP
Idk the ship name but Virgil x Deceit x Remus

[3rd POV]

Today was finally the day Virgil had been excited and anxious his whole life for. See in Virgil's world there is one "myth" that has been proven true. When it was first discovered, it seemed unreal, to amazing to be true. But alas it was true. In their world, on the first of September in the year you reached the age of 16 your soulmate's name would appear on your wrist. The way it was written also seemed to make a difference. Typically if a name was written in a form of cursive it was a romantic soulmate, bold print (Like "This") meant a familial soulmate, and bubble lettering meant a destined friend. Of course these could change over time as could the names but this was usually how things were. What was almost unheard of though was having multiple names. Yes, there were sometimes people with multiple soulmates of all different types but multiple romantic soulmates was only rumored of. This is why Virgil just sat on his bed, staring at his wrists in shock.

"What.. how... I thought the rumors weren't true..." he whispered out.
"Fi-ve names written in cursive.. Five soulmates.... How can this be possible.? Especially to someone like me. Hell I thought that I'd be someone who was stuck with just a familial soulmate or some shit.." Virgil sat there for a while, still just staring at his wrists until his brother came upstairs. "Watcha doin Virge?" Virgil quickly pulled up his sleeves before Remy could see. "N-Nothing.." Remy raised an eyebrow before sighing when Virgil stayed silent. "Fine, don't tell me your secrets. But at least get some sleep for me. First day of school tomorrow and I cant let my little brother be exhausted on his first day" Remy chuckled as he spoke before taking a sip of his coffee.

Virgil looked over at him over at him "Shouldn't you sleep too? You're starting Junior year tomorrow" Remy barely held in laughter. "Like starting Junior year is gonna change my constant lack of sleep. Nah Virge but that's why I said to at least get some sleep for me" Remy chuckled before leaving the room. Virgil made sure he heard Remy walk back down the creaky stairs before he pulled his sleeves back up. He slowly ready the names aloud to himself in a quiet tone. "Logan Berry, Patton Hart, Roman Prince." He then looked at his other arm. He had done quite a bit of research in the past and, if the rumors were true, sets of names on different wrists meant different relationships where as all the names on one wrist meant all in one relationship. On his other wrist he read, "Remus Prince, Deceit Sanders." (When you cant decide on a good human name for Deceit ;;) Eventually Virgil fell asleep once he finally slightly calmed down.

The next morning of September 2nd was very chaotic for many households as it was the first day school this year. Remy woke Virgil up probably a tad later then he should have but it turned out fine as the most time consuming part of Virgil getting ready was his eye shadow. Virgil quickly grabbed a small granola bar that he ate as he walked to school as he knew he would miss breakfast. On the other hand, things at Deceit's house were a lot simpler but also a lot lonelier. Dee is an only child, living with no one but his dad who is barely ever home. Because of this, Deceit typically had to care for himself and this included making sure he got up early enough to walk the long walk he had to take to school each morning. When Deceit got himself up he made sure to feed his pet snake before heading out the door, not even bothering to grab breakfast despite knowing he never got to school early enough for school breakfast

Then there was the Prince household. If it wasn't for Remus's chaotic nature, the Prince's would be your average family. Straight (eW) parents, 2 kids, and a couple pets. Even had a nice house and everything  but the morning were always chaotic. And the reason for that can be explained with one word. Remus. Remus decided to be particularly annoying this morning; sneaking into Roman's room at like 5 am and pushing him of his bed. "Good morning Roman!" Remus grinned as if he hadn't just pushed his brother off his bed before the sun had even risen. If if wasn't for the previously mentioned, sun not being out, he defiantly would've swung Roman's curtain's open to let a bunch of bright light in but it was either waking up roman super early or let in a bunch of bright light and he choose the early method.To make up for that, Remus quickly flipped on the light switch to turn on the lights in Roman's room.

Roman squinted as light filled the room, looking over at his alarm clock and sighing. "What the fuck Remus. It's 5 fucking am."
" I know!" Remus laughed before slamming the door shut but of course it couldn't be that simple. Just of course an air horn was placed right in the way so that Roman was met with loud noise a\when the door slammed shut. Roman sighed, climbing back into to bed. "Why did I have to get cursed with having Remus as a brother. About an hour and a half later the prince family was all eating breakfast. Roman and Remus were both ready to go so as soon as they all finished eating, their father drove them to school. The others mornings went just as usual. Patton and Emile saying goodbye to their families before meeting up and riding the bus to school together. Logan always enjoyed walking even though he was close to a bus stop and so he took his normal route to school.

That morning the only one's that made it early enough for school breakfast were Remus and Roman but they both just separately waited for their friends to arrive so that they could chat a little bit before class. Patton and Emile were the first to arrive, both quickly running over to Roman and they all sat down at an outdoor table waiting for Logan to arrive. Soon after, Virgil walked into the school and decided to just wait to class to start, listening to music as he walked over to the area near his first class. It wasn't long before Logan arrived, sitting down at the table with Roman, Patton, and Emile. Last was Deceit who barely got to talk with Remus a little bit before the bell rang and they all headed off to their first class of the day. All unaware  that this year may very well change their lives.

[1136 Words]

Wow, this turned out to be a looooot longer then i intended. Im gonna start working on part two of this very soon cause this isn't even near close for the whole idea I had originally planned for this. I didn't expect this intro part to be this long lmao. Welp let me know if you like what there is of it so far!

Im honestly kinda thinking of writing a whole story based off of this idea and what I have planned for it cause what I do have planned might take quite a few parts and I think it would be really fun to expand upon it. I just don't know if Ill have the motivation to finish that but if you do like that idea then defiantly let me know. Im guessing it'll be easier to know once pt. 2 is out so that more of the story is actually established lol