five || jorbyn

・ 。

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜ ✫ ・ . ☽ . ・ ✫ ・ ゜ ・ 。 ・ .

triggers - intense homophobia

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜ ✫ ・ . ☽ . ・ ✫ ・ ゜ ・ 。 ・ .

the truth runs wild
like a tear down a cheek

"c-corbyn?"

corbyn whipped his head around to his smaller and more feminine best friend walking up to him with his next period books, smiling once he made eye contact with him.

"hey, mate. what's up?"

daniel tilted his head to the side slightly, all the while looking down at the ground to disguise the tears threatening to spill down his warm cheeks.

"i-i think i'm gay. and in irreversably, irrevocably love with jonah marais roth franzich."

trying to save face, and daddy heartbreak
i'm lying through my teeth

"so, daniel, how was school, son? learn anything new?"

daniel nodded his head, letting his soft and bouncy hair fall over one eye as he listened to the scraping of metal forks and knives on ceramic plates.

"it was good, dad. my teachers are good this year." the older male nodded at his younger son, smirking slightly before asking another question.

"any hot girls?"

daniel nearly choked on the chicken he had in his mouth, coughing and wheezing as he drunk small sips of water to calm his inflamed throat, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

"n-no dad, there isn't."

this voice inside
has been eating at me
trying to replace the love that i fake
with what we both need

"mum, dad, i would like you to meet kirsten."

daniel watched as his father and mother took the small hand of the girl who was standing beside him. a short exchange was made as they sat down, and daniel took kirtsen's own hand, holding it under the table while putting on a fake smile.

for the both of us.

the truth runs wild
like kids on concrete
try to sedate my mind in it's cage
and numb what i see

he looked out into the sea of footballers, staring at the number seven run as he ran across the field, corbyn snickering as he watched his love-struck best friend.

"shut up, corbyn," daniel mumbled softly, pulling himself out of his trance and focusing his attention on his girlfriend beside him, making small talk and chatter while they watched what was left of the football.

little did he know that a set of pale blue eyes scanned the crowd in search of his place.

trying to sedate, my mind in it's cage
and numb what i see

the brown-haired boy slowly became unhappier and unhappier as time went on, trying to block any thoughts of jonah and his 'sinning' out of his mind. he saw jonah with girls, kissing them at party's, watched as he led them upstairs.

he seriously couldn't do this anymore.

but he needed to. he couldn't disgrace his family like that.

awake and wide-eyed,
i'm screaming at me

he jolted upright, waking up the blond that was sleeping beside him.

"daniel," corbyn groaned, pushing away the covers that were surrounding them. "it's literally -" he looked at the glow-in-the-dark space-themed clock that illuminated his room slightly, " - three twenty-seven in the morning. why are you awake, du-?" soft sobs filled the room, and corbyn crawled his way over to daniel, pulling him into his lap and rocking him. sweet nothings were whispered into daniel's ear as he sobbed into his best friends chest, clinging onto him for dear life, trying to calm down his breathing.

several minutes past before daniel felt settled enough to extract his face, and he looked into corbyn's soft and loving eyes, feeling oh-so vulnerable at his gaze.

"you're okay, dani," he whispered, kissing his forehead gently. "i'm here. i've got you. shh, you're okay." he continued to whisper soft endearments into daniel's ear.

he was okay.

trying to keep faith and picture his face
staring up at me
without losing a piece of me
how do i get to heaven?
without changing a part of me
how do i get to heaven?
all my time is wasted
feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh
so if i'm losing a piece of me
maybe i don't want heaven?

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜ ✫ ・ . ☽ . ・ ✫ ・ ゜ ・ 。 ・ .

seven-hundred and sixteen words

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜ ✫ ・ . ☽ . ・ ✫ ・ ゜ ・ 。 ・ .

part two, anyone? hehe