Chapter 5 - Is it opening?

"Unnie,there he is!" Wonyoung said to Minju, as she points to Jackson, who's currently eating alone at a table near the corner.

Jackson then notices the girl pointing at him. He quickly gets up, and walks towards the exit in a hurry.

"He's leaving! Let's get him, unnie!" Wonyoung said, as she tries to run, but Minju quickly grabs her hand, stopping her. Wonyoung looks at her unnie in confusion.

"What are you doing? He's getting away!" She said.

"We don't want to make a scene, Wonyoung-ah. Let's find another chance." Minju calms Wonyoung down. She pouts, because they missed their chance.

_________

"How did it go?" Chaeyeon asks her sister, as they're grocery shopping.

"Bad, unnie... i think i made him hate me." Chaeryeong pouts, looking at her sister. Chaeyeon then caresses her sisters cheeks.

"Sorry for making you go through that... i'll do something about it. Don't worry." She then continues pushing the cart.

"How? He hates you, doesn't he?" Chaeryeong asks her sister.

"You know, earlier..." She then starts telling her about the event that happened at the storage room.

"How did that happen?"

"I don't know. Must've been the wind or something." Chaeyeon then sets her eyes towards a figure standing not far from her. Chaeryeong notices that her sister was staring at someone walking past by the store they were in.

"Unnie, isn't that the new transfer student that's in Y/N's class?" She asks.

"Yeah... i wonder if Minju's already did what i asked her to do." She said, as she turns her head back to the fruits.

________________

"Hey, can i help you with that?" Y/N approaches a girl who's carrying a pile of books, so many that it covers her upper body over her head. Y/N takes a pile of the book, enough to show her head. Then he realizes,

"It's you...." Chaeyeon flashes a smile to him. He intended on putting the book back to her. But she's still a girl, and Y/N isn't one to leave a girl carrying heavy stuff all by herself. So he just went along with it.

"Thanks. I knew that you don't actually hate me." Chaeyeon says to Y/N.

"Speak another word and i'll shove this pile of books back to you." Y/N threatens.

"ʰᵃʳˢʰ..." she whispers, so that he won't listen. As they were walking, Chaeyeon can feel stares towards them, but not in a "They look good together!" way, but more of "What the f*ck is he doing with the princess? F*ck off!" kind of way. But no one could really say anything, so they just kept it to themselves. After they reach the student council's room, Y/N puts it down near her desk.

"Thanks!" Chaeyeon said to Y/N. "Sit here for a while. I'm gonna make you some tea as thanks." She then walks towards the cabinet. As she picks the pot up, she notices that it's empty. She fills it up and starts heating it. She continues to stare at Y/N, who was surprisingly obedient. She thought that he would've rejected the offer, and left the room.

"I know you felt the stares earlier while we were walking. Why aren't you saying anything to me?" Y/N starts speaking up after some time.

"What do you mean stares?" Chaeyeon starts playing dumb. But Y/N isn't buying it.

"Don't play dumb. They were staring because how could a student council president be with a problematic student like me. You heard the rumors, right? You should've-" The sound of the whistling teapot cut Y/N before he could say anymore. Chaeyeon picks it up, and starts pouring the hot water into the 2 teacups. She puts in 2 block of sugar cube, and places the cup in front of Y/N. Chaeyeon then sits down across of him, as she places down her tea as well.