Chapter 20 - Change of heart?

I hope she doesn't mind that i stole a kiss. Even though it's on the forehead.

Y/N thought to himself as he pulled away from her face.

Wait. Did i just kiss her? What am i doing?

Y/N after realizing what he had done, started feeling weird inside. He just kissed a defenseless girl on the forehead.

Not long after, he felt Chaeyeon slowly moving.

"You're awake already?" Y/N asked him as if the event earlier didn't occur, hoping that she didn't knew about what he did earlier.

"Mm." She said sloppily. Looks like she didn't know anything. Or at least, that's what Y/N thought.

"Let's go back. It's already 5AM."

She nodded as both of them got up stretching after sleeping the whole night in the same position.

They walked back in silence to the village not saying anything, until they reached their rooms.

"We'll wake up at 7, right?"Chaeyeon nodded as she knocked on her door. Not long after, Minju opened the door. Y/N went inside his room as soon as he confirmed that Chaeyeon was able to get to hers.

Y/N went inside and threw herself onto his bed immediately falling asleep after setting an alarm.

Did he... did he kiss me? I could've sworn i felt something warm on my forehead...

"What's wrong, unnie?"

"Ah, nothing. Thanks for opening the door, Minju-ya."

Time skip

"You two have been acting weird. What's wrong?" Yena felt the tense between the two. Y/N has been looking at Chaeyeon meanwhile Chaeyeon has been avoiding his gaze. This has been going for a few minutes making the others uncomfortable.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"If you say so. So what about tonight's campfire Chaeyeon-ah?"

Chaeyeon didn't  hear what she said as she seems to be dozing off.

"Chaeyeon-ah." Yena called her once more making her jumped.

"Sorry what?"

"Campfire. Tonight. How?" Yena said in 3 words.

"Right. So are the woods ready yet?" She asked.

"The teachers said that the teachers are bringing it up."

"Okay. Let's review the plan."

Time skip

"Daehwi-ah. What's with your hand?" Y/N said as he pointed to the bandaged part.

"Oh this? I fell yesterday and my hand got scratched by a branch. You know, because yesterday was raining and i got drenched. So i slipped."

"Ouch. Does it hurt?"

"Not as much." Daehwi then noticed someone was looking at their direction.

"Looks like the president is calling for you." He said making Y/N turn around to Chaeyeon gesturing for him to come.

"Come on, don't want to make the president wait now, do you?" He said.

"Alright. Thanks Daehwi-ah." Daehwi watched as Y/N goes off the distance.

"What is it?" Y/N asked her.

"Come help me with something." She brought him to the direction where the hall is.