Poppy 911

Poppy woke up feeling like total crap. She felt pressure all in her face causing her nose to be stuffed up and dizzy, along with a terrible pain in her throat.  She even considered taking the day off, but then she sighed. Shes queen now, and the trolls would freak out if she didn't leave her pod to do her regular routine like if she had died or something. She then tried her best to shake it off.

        After making some breakfast and hoping into the shower, she strolled through troll village feeling a bit better. Still not herself but she was okay. She did her usual thing like giving the trolls a morning speech and helping trolls out of hairballs and other things.

        Everything was pretty decent until Queen Poppy felt a wave of dizziness hit her. She sat down and put a hand over her forehead. She groaned a little and began to feel her eyes water. She hated the feeling of being dizzy. She always has since she was little. To her advantage Branch was on his way to the market to get a cake for Gary's half birthday until he saw Poppy and began to grow concerned.

"Poppy? Are you alright?" Branch came behind her and put on her shoulder. Poppy said nothing. Having Branch next to her made her feel a lot better though. She felt safer around him. She was still stressed about the fact that if any other troll caught on they would do what is known as a "Poppy 911". As much as she loved her people, she hated the attention on her when she was sick. She was always tired and emotional and wanted to be left alone. Well actually the two times she's been sick since Branch has had his happiness back, she wanted him to be by her side. She never knew why, she just did.

  Poppy leaned back leaning her head on Branch's stomach. "No," she replied as she coughed into her elbow. Branch ran his fingers through her hair, shocked she didn't sit up. Usually she doesn't let anyone touch her hair. He then reached over and felt her forehead. She was burning up. He didn't say anything because he didn't want to attract and trolls causing a huge freak out. But what he didn't know that it was too late.

As Poppy began to cough again, they both heard their friend Smidge yell "It's a Poppy 911! She's sick!" The young queen felt her heart sink as she heard the trolls scatter around. "No!" She cried, Turing around and clinging onto Branch. She even began to cry a little, she was all emotional still. "Please don't," Poppy cried.

The trolls exchanged confused looks, wondering what had happened. Poppy never acted like that. "You guys you know she doesn't like it when you guys do this Poppy 911 thing. It's really overwhelming when your sick I mean would you like it if all the village was all over you when you were sick? Literally?" Branch looked around at the trolls shaking their head no. "It's okay guys, I will take good care of her, she will be better in no time."

"And until then you can come to me if you need anything." The trolls saw the former king walk towards his daughter. He put a hand on her head and sighed. "I'm trusting you Branch."

"No need to worry King Peppy, she's in good hands," Branch smiled at Poppy, the queen weakly smiled back. The blue troll grabbed the pink trolls hand and began to walk off with her

       ____Time skip to his Bunker_____

Poppy and Branch walked into his underground home as Poppy sat down on the couch and groaned. Her head was killing her. Branch came from behind with medicine in his hand, "Open up Popifer" Branch smiled. This got a giggle from the queen, but then it turned into a cringed look when she swallowed the gross purple medicine. She then chugged it with the punch the survivalist gave her.

      The queen sat there for a few seconds as Branch sat next to her. "Thanks for saving me back there, I felt like having a panic attack back there," Poppy scooted closer to him. "It's all good, I'm used to saving your butt," he laughed. Poppy playfully smacked his arm and laughed along with him. The laughing then died down when Poppy squeezed his hand and said "For real in all seriousness, thanks for being there to have my back."

      "Anytime Pops," Branch smiled. Poppy then began to yawn and drift off, since the medicine she had taken also made a troll who takes it drowsy. The blue troll chuckled as he picked her up and put her on his bed and tucked her under the covers. He kissed her forehead and walked into the other room. Not at all seeing that the young queen smiled.

       A few hours had gone by and the male troll decided to check up on the sick troll. When he walked in he smiled to see the sight of his peacefully sleeping queen. She heard him walk in, "Branch come lay with me? Please? You make me feel 1000 times better." Poppy held her arms out. "Okay fine, only because I love you,"

    Branch laid down next to Poppy. The pink troll squealed of happiness as she nuzzled her face into Branch's chest. The blue male smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. "Now this is what I call a Poppy 911" the queen laughed. "The best one yet" They then both fell asleep peacefully in each other's embrace.