No more...

Felix:

Well yesterday went by so quickly, but I guess it was because everyone realised the importance of these visitors we are having today.

However I'd they're so important why didn't we know about them earlier? There's something odd going on.. however I have some sort of feeling that it has something to do with the financial problems we've been having...

"Felix~ morning, here's your coffee and your schedule."

"Thanks Daisy."

She smiles and leaves my office.

I watch the door close and I just think of how repetitive my life is. Every morning Daisy comes in with my coffee and schedule, then I go to any meeting I have, after that I have lunch at the same place, then I come back to file papers and then I go home... to my lonely.. empty home..

It's not even home...

Never mind.. this is good for me.. maybe structure is what I need...

"What's with the glum face Felix?"

"Oh.. jack.. it's um.. it's nothing.. just in my thoughts..."

"Well even with a glum face your still the cutest in the whole office, it's unfair.."

I felt my heart hurt as jack said those words to me.. it's odd because he reminds me too much of Cham sometimes... but the thing is he isn't chan.. there's something missing.. 

But those words remind me..

"Woah. Hey lix are you okay.."

"Yeah I guess you took my breath away.."

"You're so cute."

And his laugh in that moment.. I will always remember it..

"I'm never going to be him... am I?"

I look back at Jack.. he looked sad, well not sad, but not the usual Jack. His voice was softened and his normal posture was slumped.

"W..what?"

I softly say.. I didn't know what to say, what does jack mean by him never going to be 'him'

"The guy you're always daydreaming about.. it's never going to be me, is it?"

Once again I was lost for words as jack was sadly smiling at me.

"N..no.. I'm- I'm sorry jack"

"Did he make you happy Felix?"

I nod my head...

"He made me the happiest I've ever been.."

That was the sad truth... he made me the happiest and the saddest I will ever be... it's scary how much power he had and still has..

"Then why is he no longer yours?"

"Life... life got in the way jack.. things changed, I just needed time. As they say time heals all wounds.."

That's what I still believe in.. time will heal my wounds, right?

"I'm guessing yours haven't healed yet.. you still love him?"

"M-more than anything j-jack.. more than anything in the world.."

I didn't lie.. I love chan...

"Is that why you have that."

Jack pointed at my chest. I look down and I noticed the ring..

You may be confused.. you thought I gave the necklace back to Chan. I did, but the day I left I found his mother's ring in my pocket.