1: The Loss And Isolation

I do not own Harry Potter nor any of his friends. Also, I was given this idea with their story A Dark Muted Love which is currently on hold. BTW if you're here for the SMUT I highly recommend you leave because there will not be any smut.

"Speach"

'Writing'

'Thought'

________________________________________________________________________________

"Harry mate what's wrong?" Asked Hermione in her I'm worried voice.

'Some girl thought it'd be funny to cast the Lip Lock Jinx on me.' Harry wrought down quickly.

"That's fairly simple Harry just kiss the person you like." Said Hermione slightly calmer now.

'There's just one problem, I don't like anyone.' Harry wrote feeling slighted knowing she thought him incapable of intellectual thought. Including but not limited to his apparent cluelessness in regards to releasing the jinx. Though he supposed it was his fault for pretending as such.

"Wait, so you may never be able to speak again?!"

'That's the most likely outcome, yes' wrought Harry, he didn't know if the jinx required sexual attraction or not. If it did he'd really never be able to speak again, the thought was sobering. However, before he could finish writing this down Hermione looked up, away from his only means of communication.

"I-I don't.... Isn't there any way to get you speaking again?"

Just then Ron and everyone else came in, finally back from something or other that harry had not been invited to. He was still bitter about the lack of information. Though, he hoped he managed to keep it off his face.

"What happening here? Why're you guys here alone?" Ron spoke glaring quickly at Harry before gluing his eyes onto Hermione.

'His obsession is getting out of hand.' Thought Harry before he attempted to get Ron's attention on him. After realizing that he could not, he turned, eyes pleading, to Hermione.

"He's been Lip Lock Jinxed-" She started, taking pity on him.

"Don't tell me YOU'RE his heart's desire!" Ron demanded, face reddening rapidly.

"What's that supposed to mean!" Demanded Hermione, giving voice to Harry's own thoughts.

"Just that he doesn't deserve you!" Ron was sheepish now. God the whiplash.

'Hey!' Harry tried to say, momentarily forgetting his predicament. 'It's almost like you've both forgotten that I'm here.' He spat in his head, causing himself to snort. Which, apparently was not affected by the jinx. The sound snapped his 'friends' heads to him. Realizing his chance, he quickly scribbled on his paper.

"I don't like anyone." Read Ron aloud.

"Wait, what," his head snapped up to look accusingly at harry, "Is this true?"

'Again with the whiplash, you seriously need to get this checked out.' thought Harry. Even though Ron asked a question he was refusing to look at his paper, leaving harry bereft of speech.

'He's doing this on purpose.' reflected Harry even as he nodded.

"You'll never be able to speak again?" Ron asked of him.

"Of course not." Came Hermione's reply. Still so high and mighty even though she'd asked the same question, and didn't even fully understand his answer.

"How can I be friends with someone who can't speak for himself and will most likely never be able to cast a spell again?"

Harry's eyes began to water as he played his part. Faking a sad look he reached out to grab Ron's hand, begging with his eyes. 'Ughhh, this is so demeaning.'

Ron however just walked away leaving Hermione torn. Harry gave Hermione a (fake) watery smile, nodding his head towards where Ron disappeared. She smiled a sad smile before rushing after Ron.

Within seconds the rest of the common room's occupants had gone to bed.

'Picking up on the tension,' he supposed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry eventually fell asleep, though it didn't particularly feel like a dream. After a short while, he felt eyes on him and so, turned around. Once done he noticed a young man with fair skin, dark hair, and bright ruby red eyes. Although he didn't look much older than Harry himself did, somehow harry knew this man was in his 60s.

"Who are you," asked Harry before he thought it through. 'At least I can talk in here.' He thought relieved.

Realizing there was no point in being silent now, he gathered his courage and finished his previous statement.

"And how did you get into my dream cupboard?"

The man spun around in confusion. "How is this possible! The last thing I remember I was casting to killing curse at you."

"B-but that would make you Voldemort," Harry said in awed confusion.

"Yes and..."

"I never imagined you being so hot." Exclaimed Harry before, slapping his hand over his mouth.

"You're not so bad yourself." Replied Voldemort, smirking.

"T-thank you." Harry stuttered out, blushing.

"So... What did you mean by your "dream cupboard?" Asked Voldemort after several moments of silence. Harry figured it didn't matter, since he couldn't tell anyone else.

"Well, my cupboard was always my safe place at "home." So whenever something bad happens to me in the real world, I come here in my sleep."

"Two questions. One, why'd you need a safe place back then? And two what happened in the real world to send you here, tonight?"

"Well, my aunt and uncle don't like me and seem to think that's a perfectly reasonable excuse to abuse me. As for your second question, my 'friends' left me because I was Lip Lock jinxed."

"But, can't you just-"

"Oh for the love of Merlin! I know how to remove the lip Lock jinx, but I don't like anyone!" Shrieked Harry.

"Alright, alright no need to scream." Said Voldemort calmly. Harry just huffed.

"This sucks, now I feel ever so slightly guilty about killing your parents."

"It's fine, I never really knew them anyway."

"You know we're a lot alike. I was ostracized, however, I was put in a muggle orphanage, not a muggle relatives home."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah." he sighed. After that, the two lapsed into a long comfortable silence.

"Hey, I've always wondered what is it you plan to do with the muggles and muggle-borns?"

"Well, originally I planned to make the muggle-borns choose between the wizarding world and the muggle world, and as far as the muggles go I was just trying to make sure they didn't find out about us. Human beings are violent creatures, who lash out against the unknown and uncontrollable."

"Ok," Harry was angry, "that's not what I've been told. I agree wholeheartedly with you though. I have to go now, my body is waking up, but will I see you again?"

"I think I may be able to talk to you even when you're awake." Harry smiled and everything began to fade.