2: Tom Number Two And Another Explanation

I do not own Harry Potter nor any of his friends. Also, I was given this idea with their story A Dark Muted Love which is currently on hold. BTW if you're here for the SMUT I highly recommend you leave because there will not be any smut.

"parseltongue"

"Speach"

"Thought and Speach"

'Writing'

'Thought'

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Muted and Warped But Never Alone:

"Well, originally I planned to make the muggle-borns choose between the wizarding world and the muggle world, and as far as the muggles go I was just trying to make sure they didn't find out about us. Human beings are violent creatures, who lash out against the unknown and uncontrollable."

"Ok," Harry was angry, "that's not what I've been told. I agree wholeheartedly with you though. I have to go now, my body is waking up, but will I see you again?"

"I think I may be able to talk to you even when you're awake." Harry smiled and everything began to fade.

Now:

________________________________________________________________________________

'Oh, and call me Tom.'

'So it works then,' Harry thought as he opened his eyes. It turns out he was being shaken by Luna.

'How'd you get in here?' Harry thought but Luna answered anyway.

"That's not really important, what is important is the fact that you're about to miss breakfast."

'Thank you, Luna.' And with that, they set off toward the great hall.

When Harry arrived he was surprised to find an older-looking version of Tom with the rest of the teachers.

'Why do I sense myself?' Asked Tom's voice in the back of his mind as he headed toward the Gryffindor table. When he arrived the rest of Gryffindors moved as far from him as they could.

'How can you sense yourself?' Harry thought back as he began to eat undeterred by the hostile attitudes of the Gryffindor's. It was apparent that Ron had gotten to all of them.

'I'm a Horcrux.' Answered Tom.

'What's a Horcrux?' Harry asked the only person he could currently communicate freely with.

'It's dark magic that allows one to live forever, by splitting the caster's soul. And just so you know I was created by accident.'

By this point, Harry was done eating and had decided that he wanted to have a world with Voldemort. So he began to make his way to the staff table. As he strode, perfectly calm, with his sheet of paper everyone stopped eating favor to stare at him.

'Hello, may I have a word with you, outside, sir?' Harry wrought. The man nodded and headed to exit the Great Hall.

"What did you need?" Asked Voldemort, but all Harry did was grab his hand and begin to drag him towards the Gryffindor tower, this was a conversation that needed to be had in private. However, as soon as his brain-mate found out where they were going, he redirected Harry to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

'What now' thought Harry.

'Go to the sink and look for an engraved snake.' Stated Tom

'Ok,' he followed the given instructions skeptically.

'Good, now open your mouth.' Said Tom after Harry found the correct sink. Tom hoped he could successfully speak through Harry like this and that Harry's own parseltongue abilities would help. Harry complied.

Voldemort gasped, "You can speak parseltongue?" Voldemort said speaking in the exact language he was talking about to try tripping Harry up.

'What's parseltongue?' Harry asked Tom in his head.

'The Snake Language.

"How could you possibly know it? You're not related to me or Salizar Slytherin." Voldemort demanded.

'Can we go down before talking more?' He wrought

"Fine." Sighed an exasperated Voldemort.

Once they were down in the slightly disgusting Chamber Of Secrets Harry began to write again.

'Tom says it's because you created him.'

"Who?" asked Voldemort suspiciously.

'He's the Horcrux you made by accident the night you killed my parents.'

"You're a Hor- wait you know who I am?"

'Of course, you look like Tom, who inadvertently told me he's also called Voldemort.'

"Wait you've seen him?"

'Yeah, in a dream. He's there right now I think, in my dream cupboard.'

"Why would you talk to me if you know who I am?"

'Well, I wanted to meet the original Tom.'

"Ok... And the 'dream cupboard, What's that?"

'Well as you probably already know, I live with my muggle Aunt and Uncle. What you probably don't know is that they're magic heating muggles. They beat me when I did accidental magic or talked about anything uncanny. At least at first now I'm simply their...' Harry passed in his writing would Voldemort understand if he used the term slave.

'House-elf ' was brain-Toms input.

'House-elf' Harry finished.
After looking up from his magic paper that erased after the intended recipient read it, a gift from Luna, he saw the older Tom looking livid and shrunk into himself, wishing for his cupboard.

Suddenly the room changed. They were now standing in a dark and small room that held a small cot covered only by a thin tapered blanket.

"This shouldn't be possible," said both Toms together.

'Why not?'

'This room doesn't have the power to.....' Tom started to answer.

"Where are we?"Voldemort asked even as he noted Harry's breath evening out.

'My cupboard.' Wrote Harry, a small smile appearing on his face.

"But it's so small. Why would you want to be here? And to go as far as to seek out this place."

'This was the only place I was safe from my "Family". ' Harry wrote.

'You know what's worse, is that no one wrought me over the summer. Sure my Uncle is against the use of owls, but Hermione at least should have thought about using regular post.'

'What!' Screamed an outraged Tom in Harry's head.

"What about Gringotts? This is your 2nd year, so you're at least 12." Harry tilted his head confused.

"So you should have gotten your inheritance letter on your 11th birthday!" Now outer Tom was just as angry as internal om.

'Exactly!' Exclaimed Tom in his head.

'What?' Wrote Harry, 'I never got that!' Now even Harry was mad.

Immediately after reading, Tom grabbed Harry's arm and began to lead him to a brand new door that had just appeared.

'Where are we going' Harry thought.

"To Gringotts." Answered Tom.

Harry dug his feet into the carpet, forcing Voldemort to stop and read as he wrought 'How did you hear me? I thought that!'