3: Gringotts

I do not own Harry Potter nor any of his friends. Also, I was given this idea with their story A Dark Muted Love which is currently on hold. BTW if your here for the SMUT I highly recommend you leave because there will not be any smut.

"parseltongue"

"Speach"

"Thought and Speach"

'Writing'

'Thought'

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Muted and Warped But Never Alone:

"What about Gringotts? This is your 2nd year, so you're at least 12." Harry tilted his head confused.

"So you should have gotten your inheritance letter on your 11th birthday!" Now outer Tom was just as angry as internal om.

'Exactly!' Exclaimed Tom in his head.

'What?' Wrote Harry, 'I never got that!' Now even Harry was mad.

Immediately after reading, Tom grabbed Harry's arm and began to lead him to a brand new door that had just appeared.

'Where are we going' Harry thought.

"To Gringotts." Answered Tom.

Harry dug his feet into the carpet, forcing Voldemort to stop and read as he wrought 'How did you hear me? I thought that!' 

Now:

________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know," answered Voldemort, eyes wide, "maybe Gringotts can tell us." And with that, they were off.

"Excuse me, sir. I would like a full 4-5 hour appointment, for my charge here." Said Tom.

"Of course, sir. Right, this way." This was said in such a way that you could tell the goblin was anything but pleased.

Quickly, the goblin teller led them to an office. Outside the door, there was a plaque with the name Silverstar written in gold.

Upon entering Professor Tom took one of the offered seats, and mini Tom urging Harry to do the same. Something, however, did not sit well with Harry. Finally figuring it out saw him taking a seat on the floor.

As the goblins jaw hit his burgundy desk, both Toms shouted their disapproval. That is until Harry began to write his reasoning down.

'I don't see how it could possibly be seen as polite to sit higher than you, sir. You're here to help me there really is no reason to be impolite.'

"You are more considerate than most other wizards I deal with."

'I'm very sorry for their arrogance, but as you control my money and therefore my future, I will try not make the same mistake they did by offend you.'

"A wise young man you have there. Moving right along, we need the young one to put a drop of blood in the bowl after I pour the liquid. Then, he'll have to dip the paper in." He said pulling out a small bejewelled ceremonial knife and handed it to Harry. Who did as he was told, cut his hand (far too deeply) without hesitation. The goblin, holding a look of shocked pride in his eyes, at the lack of reaction to pain, dipped and removed the paper. His cut healed and words filled the once blank page.

Harry James Potter's
Birth Certificate

Parents