Rohirat+ict

Rohirat were in a room and rohit was begging/whining to virat about something while virat was packing his bag.

Ro: Vi! Plz give me ur headphones na plz..

Vi:Why? Dont u have yours?

Ro:I have but yours are good, plz give na I'll use them in flight.

Vi:What? No, I won't give u anything ,definitely not when travelling.

Ro:Why?

Vi:Bcoz giving anything to u while travelling means loosing that thing forever.

Ro:Vi I promise I'll not forget anything this time,especially ur headphones for sure.

Vi:It means u will forget it for sure.

Ro:Why u think like that?

Vi:When u promise and make it sure u will forget that for sure.So no not in ur dreams I'm going to give u any of my things.Anushka gifted me that headphones so I'm not at all ready to loose them.

After so much of arguments ro gave up.

Ro:Fine.Keep ur bloody headphones with you I dont need them.Mine are 100 times better than yours.Huh!

And Ro barged out of the room angrily.

Later they boarded the flight and reached to someplace(think what ever place u want) for the upcoming matches.In all this time i.e.,from boarding flight to till they reached hotel Ro kept on asking Vi for something or other and as usual Vi was refusing or literally ignoring him and Ro got upset and angry with Vi.

When he was in his room in hotel he was checking his insta to get control over his anger by diverting it .But when he found out a post it just added fuel to his anger and also made him burn with jealousy.

And the post is......

BOOM!!

So tell me what can make Ro more jealous than this?

Ro:Agaya mere sautan! This jerk Vi will give everything to him but for me nothing!

Ok so my first rohirat story and by the way I'll write random shots in this book when ever I get any idea.

Will update next part of this short by night.

Plz do read and comment.

Ignore grammatical mistakes.

Love,
Sreya💕