Mess up master part 2

Read part 1 of this if you missed the flow🙂

Please give inline comments

Vi:Ab mein kya karu????!!!!Atleast today I didn't want to mess with ro but see meri kismet !! Arghhhhh..............Haa idea I will ask ritika to help me!!!

Vi ran to the place where all ict wags and kids were sitting.

Vi(entering the room):RITIKAAAAAA!!!!!!

Rits:Virat!!!! Why are you shouting?!

Vi:Actually......um...I need your help to..

Rits:To patch up with ro right?

Vi:Yes

Rits:I will help you but before that anushka wants to say something to you.

Vi:What she wants to say?

Ritsy:She will tell u wait...anushka?

Anu:Vi...baby.....sorry .....see what ever I said before isn't true...

Vi:What?!

Anu:Actually it was a prank..

Vi:Haan?? Tell me properly what u want to say.

Anu:Actually I  was so bored so I played truth or dare kinda game with your crazy teammates and they gave me a dare to act as I'm angry with you bcoz of rohit..so I did....and I didn't expect rohit will hear us..

Vi:Who is that *BENSTOKES* that gave you this stupid dare..

Anu:Yuzi!

Vi:MR.YUZVENDRA CHAHAL!!!!!!!

Yuzi: Cheeku baiyya.......please...

Vi:😡😡

Yuzi:See.....I'm the one who gave the dare but that idea was of shikki bhai,harry  and jaddu ....they forced me to say that or else why will I give such a dare where she will scold u that to bcoz of my ROHITAAAA SHARMAAA😭😭

Virat gave a serious look to the three monkeys shikhar,harry and jaddu and they gave him a sheepish smile..

Vi:You people....

Rits:Virat wait!!there no use of scolding them now.....now u just about mission ro ko manao.

Vi:Haa you are right....then tell me what i should do...

Rits:Just tell him nicely without getting irritated about what actually happened.

Vi:Will he listen to me???

Rits:Ofcourse he will listen ......now go..

Vi:What if he dont forgive me?

Mahi:Best option pher pakadlo...jab tak woh maaf nahi karega chodna mat..

Vi:Mahi bhai!! Ap bhi??.......wait bhai u can talk to him he will listen to you.....you will help me right???

Mahi:Definitely Not😎

Vi:Bhaii!!!!!! Pls!!!

Mahi:NO!!

Vi:Ok anyone of you  atleast give me a backup idea...plss..

Kl:Humm....sochne do...

Vi:Haa....batao kya socha  hai..

Kl:Matlab isa immediate nahi socha hai,lakin sochenge.....rukho Zara...

Vi:Huh...

5 second later......

Vi:Did anyone of you got any idea?

All:No

Vi:Leave it....what ever it is I'll do it myself..(and he left)

Rohit room

Rohit was playing with samaria in his room when someone came running inside his room without even knocking.

Ro:Who is that-

Vi:Ro!!!!I'm sorry !!!!Please forgive me!!!

Ro:No.....get out!!

Vi:Please..... listen to me once....please 😭😭😭

Ro:Ok!!!Tell me what is it?

Vi:So what actually happened is.....(and told him everything about the prank story) that's what happened to.

Ro:So??

Vi:What so??? I have no mistake in whatever happened and it was that idiots mistake.....

Ro:Actually its reverse....its not those idiots mistake....but bcoz of u idiot !

Vi:Hein...???What did I do??

Ro:Nothing.....why will you do any mistake......its my mistake...sorry..

Vi:Ro....please....solly...(puppy face)

Ro:Dont make that puppy face u look like a clown...

Vi:Its ok.....please tell me what's my mistake was?

Ro:Your mistake was talking bad about me infront of your wife !!!

Vi:See....please understand me .....I didn't mean to say that i was just taking anushka's side to make her cool....

Ro:Taking someone's doesn't mean u will badmouth some other..

Vi:I didn't badmouth you....I was just..

Ro:Just dont talk to me.....go out....

Vi: No I won't.....I'll be here till you forgive me..

Ro:Then I'll leave ...

Vi:Then I'll also come along with you......

Ro:You-

Vi:No matter what I'll not leave you till you forgive me..

Ro:Ok then...I'll sit here and you also sit.....I'll see how much time u will stay here....AND IM NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU!

Vi:Ok we will see....YOU WILL DEFINITELY FORGIVE ME!

To be continued........

This is the part 2 of 'Mess up Master'.Actually its supposed to be a one shot,but it will be a three shot....there is another part of this which I'll try to update tomorrow.....

Hope you liked it
Please vote and comment
Ignore grammatical mistakes if  any

Love
Sreya💜