Missing

All ict members were in a room(Mahi's room) and as usual all were doing the things what they do.Rohirat were fighting over something,jaddu and harry were planning to do some stupid thing while shikhar was supporting them by giving ideas,jinks was getting irritated and his mind was on the way to burst because of all this hooligans around him especially rohirat,kulcha were busy in their bromance all the others were playing video games and Mahi was minding his own business.

The above mentioned scenario is nothing new for mahi and everytime he sees his kiddos like this he laughs or sometimes gets irritated.But this time he felt some other emotion and that is 'Missing something'.Yes he was missing his old times when dada was the captain he was his kiddo.

Mahi(in mind):Huh! How much I miss those days when I was a kid .How much I miss yuvi and bajji's pranks,sachin paaji supporting us in doing some mischievous things,rahul bhai sorting out everything in the team and being our 'Wall',viru being straight and savage,Anil bhai being annoyed with us,all the others doing some fun things,zak's laziness,dada getting angry and giving us punishments and above all me and yuvi fighting for dada's attention. It's been long time I talked to dada ,wait let me call him.

Mahi called dada but he didn't lift the call.He tried for some more times but the result was same .So he kept a message to dada.

Message:
Dadi.....where are you??? Plz lift my call .....I'm missing you.

On the other side dada just finished his meeting and came out of the room.After coming out of the room he checked his phone which was on silent mode all this time and saw so many missed calls and he checked who was that ,to his surprise it was his mahiya. Usually mahi doesn't call anyone this many times and him making this many calls made dada worried.Thats when he saw the message mahi sent him.

Dada:What happened to him suddenly? Wait,let me call him.

Mahi's was talking with his kiddos when his phone rang suddenly so he checked the caller ID and his face had a glow immediately,so he excused himself and went out to the balcony to lift the call.

(On call)

Mahi:Hello..Dada...

Dada:Hello mahiya....so what's wrong why did you call me so many times and that message.

Mahi:That I was missing you so much that's why i called you.

Dada:Oh ok. Bye the way mahi where are you now?

Mahi:Hmm.....in hotel dada....why?

Dada:Which hotel ??

Mahi:'Xyz' hotel dada why?

Dada:Nothing just like that.....hmm...mahi I have some important work I'll call you later.

Mahi:Ok dada.Bye.

Dada:Bye.

Call ended

Mahi:Stupid work .Why the hell should that come only when I'm talking with dada?Arghh.

1 hour later,

So dada came to that hotel to surprise his mahiya and went near the room and opened it and he was shocked seeing the scenario in front of him.

So the scene is you can see jaddu showing how his horse acts,shikhar and harry were jumping like monkeys ,rohirat were fighting like dogs,some others doing some weird stuff and some sensible people like jassi and jinks were acting like those animal care takers in zoo trying to calm them.For a moment dada felt like he was in a zoo with all different kinds of creatures.After a few minutes dada came out the shock and knocked the door.