Mess up master part1

They were on a tour to (choose any country you want) for playing.It was two days before their last match when someone was about to enter into virat's room but stopped by hearing some voice.The owner of that voice was Anushka.

Someone:Hoo....I think hubby and wifey talks are going on so i shouldn't interrupt but I think she is taking his class .Let me hear .

V:Virat and A:Anushka

A:let me ask you virat that why did you call me here if you dont even bother about me.

V:Anu what's wrong baby.

A: Dont baby me virat I'm just so irritated right now.

V:Ok fine but tell me what's the matter, atleast  let me know the reason why you are scolding me.

A:Reason?..its you.

V:Me! What did I do?

A: Really virat?

Meanwhile on other side the guy was enjoying the scene .

V:Really I dont know.Please tell me what's the problem?

A:You and your friend.

V:Friend? Who?

A:Rohit

V:Ehh? What did he do?

A: You are with him all the time and you spend whole day only with him and you avoid me.

V: I'm avoiding you? Well no you are wrong.

Anushka gave him a look that made him apologize for no reason.

V:I'm sorry. It's all because of that idiot rohit.He is the who always drags me along with him and you know he is childish he gets hurt for no reason so I can't say no to him and he is so irritating.Plz understand Anu (with puppy face)

A: I just dont want to listen anything ! Leave me alone!

V:Ok calm down ..I'm going.

When he was coming out of his room he bumped into someone and that someone is ofcourse our Ro.

V got shocked seeing ro and also tensed seeing Ro's angry look.

V:Ro..

R: Dont you dare! I'm childish,irritating  and what else?

V:Ro listen na..

R:Dont talk to me from today anymore...Get lost!!

And Ro left from there.

V:Hey bhagwan! Kaha phas gaya mein,ek taraf biwi aur dusri taraf mera bestfriend mera Ro .Why I mess up something always?Dono mujhse gussa hai .Kya karuna mein ab?

So guys what virat will do now?

Here Anushka is not jealous but you will get to know why she did like that in next part.

Manushikaur here is an update as you requested but I know I should give it yesterday but I couldn't so I updated today hope you liked it.

Hope all liked it.

Plz do vote and comment .

Ignore grammatical mistakes if any

Love💕
Sreya