I Love You Guys.

It was raining on a terrible and destructive fight. All four brothers were split apart in the processes, fending for themselves. At a moment in time when they felt as if they were losing, the enemy had stopped fighting and fled. The three brothers, Leonardo, Raph, and Donatello, had found each other. That was worrying to them knowing by now the youngest, Michelangelo, would be calling out. They looked everywhere without prevail until they herd a tiny voice call out.

"H-Help me..." It came out as quite as a whisper, but still his voice.

"Mikey!" Raph called out.

"Mikey!" They all started to call out in a panicked search until they came across a beaten and bloody body, this is why they left they thought they had killed him.

"Mikey." Leo says as he kneels down taking his hand and supporting his head.

"Hey Guys," Mikey says smiling then winces, "what's up?"

"Are you okay?" Raph asks worried.

"A little bruises never stop Dr. Prankenstien." He says in a joking yet weak tone.

"Mikey you bleeding out, I can fix you up, but we need to get to the lair now." Donnie says still standing.

"No." Mikey say quietly.

"Hurry pick him up." Leo says.

"No!" Mikey says more loudly and more aggressive, ever one stops. "It's to late for me."

"No stop, we're not gonna lose you." Raph says.

"I'm almost gone." Mikey says. "Leo, you're a great leader and never forget," He turns his head towards Donnie, "Don, your a genius, and I hope that someday people will except us all and you can be the greatest scientist ever." Donnie smiles as tear runs down his cheek, "and Raph, I want you to know that even through all the teasing and junk, I always knew that you cared and loved me." Raph shuts his eyes tight as he tried to be strong for him. "I'm sorry I was such a screw up and a disappointment all I wanted was for you guys to be happy." Mikey starts to spill his own tears.

"No mikey! You could never be a disappointment or a screw up you were one of the greatest brother anyone could ever ask for." Raph says taking his other hand.

"Thanks bro-bro," Mikey smiles, "Tell master Splinter, that I'm proud to be his student and a Hamato." They all nod as the silent tears fall down. "Promise you'll take care of Ice cream kitty for me?" Mikey says hopefully.

"Of course Mike." Donnie sniffles as he watches him.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Mikey says as he starts to cry a little more. "I can't feel anything anymore, is that good?" Mikey asks worried.

"Yeah it's a good thing buddy." Leo says as he squeezes Mikey's hand tighter as his eyes start to flutter shut.

"I Love You Guys." Mikey's says as his eyes shut completely and he goes limp.

All three turtles stay frozen as they realize what just happened to their baby brother. Raph is the first to react he gets up and starts to yell and curse as Donnie falls to his knees keeping his eyes on Mikey, while Leo holds Mikey closer crying into him. Raph falls to his knees and starts to pound on the ground ground. After a while they decide to take him back to the lair, to Splinter.

They walk in drenched Raph and Donnie set him on the couch and stay their with him. Leo walks into the dojo where Master Splinter is meditating.

"Splinter?" Leo says in a tone that is no longer his. This catches his attention as he runs toward the beaten, puffy eyed, drenched Leo.

"Leonardo! What is wrong?" Splinter checks him. "How are your brothers?" He notices Leo tenses at that.

"Master splinter it's Mikey," a tear falls down, "he's gone." Splinters eyes widen as he runs past him to the couch to see Mikey's pale body, Raph crying over him and Donnie kneeling next to Raph patting his shell with his own tears.

As Splinter takes it in he stumbles forward to Mikey as Donnie and Raph move for him. He stands in front of his body and falls to his knees, hovering his hands above Mikey afraid to touch him, his breathing is heavy as a tear falls down his face as he touches his forehead gently.

"He told us to tell you that he was proud to be trained by you and to be a Hamato." Leo says in a hoarse voice.

Splinter finally breaks as he grabs Mikey's body cradling it, remembering when he was a child and he would only fall asleep if he was cradled. Splinter starts to cry out.

"Chigau! Watashi no ko! Watashi no musuko! Mai· beibī! , Shite kudasai modotte kuru! Aishiteimasu! Mai· beibī!" Splinter says in Japanese as his other sons hang their heads and cry. (Translation:No! My child! My Son! My Baby! Come Back, please! I Love You! My Baby!)

After holding his body for a while he had calmed down and had laid him flat. Everyone had sat there and watched Mikey as if he was going to pop back up and say 'Gotcha!'. But after it had stopped raining and the sun was out everyone talked it out and said he is to be buried.

They had called April and Casey they had come immediately after seeing his body April had completely fallen in tears and Casey had broken his hand by punching a wall. They buried him that day and had a ceremony and Donnie had carved on his stone, 'Michelangelo Hamato, A brother, A son, The best prankster you'll ever meet, One Of A Kind.'

And he truly was one of a kind.

~Authors Note~

I'm crying. Hope you cried too. I'm also sorry if you cried. Inspired by Picture on cover and The song is mad world by Michael Andrews.

<3 AlmostTrueStories