Įm bãçk, štęp śįš!

It had been a couple of days since I collapsed and Bakugo has been near me more than usual, though if anyone mentioned anything about what Bakugo did for me to keep me safe he would ovoid me and yell at everyone but, that was to be expected. I was still getting those creepy messages though. Todoroki has also been hanging around me a bit more, one time, during lunch, a kid came up to me and said something on the lines of ' (Y/N) you're so pretty, I'm so jealous of those kids in class A! I bet they are all selfish about you, you can always come to me. I'll be waiting.' Todoroki then yelled at the kid telling him to get lost and then turning to me and said for me not to listen to them.

It was lunch now and I was sitting with Mina, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu. We were talking about how excited we were for the training event in a couple of days as Todoroki came over and asked if he could sit with us.
"Yeah of course!" I exclaimed, though I wasn't sure why he wanted to sit near us. We were talking for around an hour until Aizawa came over to me and told me to come with him.

There were an awkward silence between us as I fidgeted with my fingers, nervous of why he had to talk to me, it stayed like that for awhile until Mr Aizawa stoped and looked to face me.
"(Y/N) I'm sure you're aware of how your parents passed away," I nodded " This letter was found lying outside your house with your name and address." Nervous, I glanced to Aizawa holding a letter with splashes of blood on.
"W-what does it sa-" Before I could finish my sentence he had already started reading out the letter.
"Dearest (Y/N), I am aware you know why I killed your parents, but I still believe that I cannot live without you near me. So, until you come home to brother, I will not give up. I will be seeing you soon." My legs were shaking, stomach churning, my head feeling like it was going to explode until black spots took over my sight.

Tokoyami POV:
I stood up from my table as I needed to adress to Mr Aizawa about how strange (Y/N) had been acting lately. We had been very close since we were kids, her parents had died and her older brother had left since (Y/N) was four, so she was taken in by my family until she was twelve years old as my family couldn't pay for her anymore. Despite that, she just stood up with a determined look on her face saying how she could handle the world by herself. She really was a strange girl but, she was my best friend.

Turning the corner, I sighted something I hadn't in awhile. (Y/N) was curled up on the floor eyes wide open in fear. I ran up to her side telling her it was going to be fine giving her words of encouragement but I knew how much effort it would take for her to get back to normal. Aizawa was asking me what was going on but I simply just ignored him focusing on (Y/N).
"You're not the type of guy to be doing this sort of thing, so tell me what's going on." Aizawa was trying to act calm but there was a slight shake in his voice that gave him away.
"We need to know so we can help her." His voice was sterner this time. I was about to start until I heard loud running behind me, Todoroki and Bakugo were whacking each other yelling stuff as they darted towards me and (Y/N).
"What are you doing here you half and half b*stard?!"
"I should be asking the same for you."
Aizawa told them to save their pity argument for later, as Bakugo just scoffed in Todoroki's face. Todoroki came over to (Y/N) and put his hand on her forehead, I swore I saw a glint of jealousy in his eyes but I believe it was just my imagination playing tricks on me because I was worried.
"She's boiling!" He exclaimed. Bakugo marched over and slapped Todoroki's hand away before putting his own there.
"No crap" he responded sarcastically. Soon enough, they started arguing again and were about to use their quirks on each other until Aizawa stepped in.
"It's obvious you are both worried about your classmate, but do you seriously believe fighting would help her?" They finally shut up so I decided I had to tell Aizawa.
"When (Y/N) was born her step brother was already eleven years of age and was pretty much a psychopath. He believed that she was a mistake and believed that she should die. He would hurt anyone if they didn't believe him. When (Y/N) was age three, her brother decided he had enough of his parents and killed them. He wanted the poor girl to be killed too but, he decided he would just torment her. He has been on the hunt for her ever since." I spited it all out leaving Aizawa, Bakugo and Todoroki speechless.

Todoroki grabbed (Y/N) in his arms until Bakugo took her off of him.
"She's not a toy!" I finally snapped with anger. Simply, Todoroki stood up and left, clenching his fists, as he muttered something.

Todoroki POV:
That Bakugo kid thinks he can have (Y/N) huh! I'll show him, and I will also keep her safe from that 'step brother' of hers. Tokoyami on the other hand, I thought he was my pal! Oh how wrong I was. Oh how cute she is! I wish I could help her, but my anger and jealousy would get the better of me. Don't worry! I will get her soon!

Tokoyami POV:
There wasn't much we could do for (Y/N) other then keep her in hospital overnight. I felt really bad for my best friend, she must be so terrified. If only I could have done more. If only-
"Don't put yourself down like that Tokoyami," Aizawa called behind me in a monotone voice. "If you didn't tell us that information then we wouldn't have been able to help her. You were the one there for her." He turned to look at Bakugo.
"Yeah," he said looking away," you helped, I guess."